Day13 flawless skin products / perfume

November challenge- Flawless Skin
POREfessional - obvs. Use :p lol just kidding but on a serious note I just use this around my nose area because my pores are HUGE /: and this works like no other I use less that a drop and it covers so so so so well . 
Glamoflauge - the absolute BEST drugstore concealer I've ever touched seriously it covers so so so well I don't recommend using it as an undereye concealer I've seen some people do it but I would never only because it's so thick and can crease if worn on top I always conceal my blemishes and then add my foundation over top and blend them together ... Talk about flawless skin .. You can use this with a BB cream and you would have the best flawless skin recipe :p. 
Covergirl 3-n-1 I've seriously raved about this so much it's not even real I'm sure everyone is tired of me talking about it but it's my holy grail foundation I can't get enough

30 day challenge: Perfume 
Bath and Body Works Malibu Heat 
Yes it's a summer fragrance but I love it so much I can't put it down 






Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Dollfacekaylynn
 

Comments

  1. Nice blog! Going through I got a good deal of valuable information. And thank you for that. I use Obagi nu derm kit for the same purpose and got remarkable effect. You also can try for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kaylyn, glad to have read your blog on skin care products.I generally use obagi products. You can try for the obagi skin care products for fair skin. But from your blog I think the product you have highlighted in your blog are also good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? ETC; I will always respond back ASAP <3! Or feel free to message me at Simplykaylynnpr@gmail.com

Popular Posts