Spring trend 2014

Hey hey heyyyy beauties <3 who else is ready for spring? I know I sure am and with spring right around the corner I figured I'd share a spring trend I've noticed on the rise other than the Pantone cor of the year (Radiant Orchid) which I will do a seperate post tomorrow about. I'll give you a hint it's super affordable ;). 

But the one big trend I have personally been noticing and taking a part of myself is winged liner/ cat eye and a BOLD lip and girls (&guys) I mean a bold Lippie! The color of spring this year is ***Drum roll please*** orange :). 

Yup yup that's right ORANGE. At first glance you're probably alittle put off by the whole idea but honestly it's so wearable for all skin tones from the palest of the pales to the darkest of the dark orange doesn't discriminate . I haven't used orange on my lips but I have done a few orange eyeshadow looks and if you all would like a tutorial please feel free to let me know . 

Maybelline has a new Lippie line for spring and it's all about the oranges so you can find a color that suites you the best . It hasn't hit the shelves in my neck of the woods just yet but when it does I'm going to go pick up a few myself I do have cor swatches of the colors for everyone :) 

**** All photo credits go to the Boom Beauty Room******

Absolutely GORG! Am I right ladies & gents? 

Mac cosmetics has a signature orange color called M'orange if you like collecting  there Lippies. I'm not sure about any other cosmetic line but I'm sure they are son to follow on the trend if not already :). 

hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

  1. I am totally Loving the shades <3 YUM
    Let me know if you want to follow each other on Bloglovin (GFC no longer compatible). Leave a comment if you follow and I always follow back :D
    xoxo
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/2014/03/get-flirty-eyes-with-luscious-curl.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)! I def will follow you back I always support my fellow beauty lovers :p <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? ETC; I will always respond back ASAP <3! Or feel free to message me at Simplykaylynnpr@gmail.com

Popular Posts