2013 Fall Trends

  Hello Beauties! 

It's that time of year again the warm cozy sweaters, leggings, boots, the leaves changing colors and Starbucks pumpkin lattes yum yum ;). The fall trends for 2013 are very bold but of course you can always add your own twist on any of them . 

The first trend is a nude face and a bold bright lip as seen below 
It's a very classic timeless yet elegant and nice enough you can wear everyday :). Not to mention a very easy school/ work look. 

Also another trend this fall is a berry lip. Berry lips look amazing on everyone no matter how pale or dark you just have to find your right shade I included this trend with the first because this has commonly been paired with a nude bare face or a "No makeup" but put together look . 


The next trend is quite the opposite this trend consist of a very dark dramatic smokey eye look With a nude lip. i personally love a smokey eye it's something that will never go out of style :). 

Along with the dramatic smokey eye look the next trend is totally a night time look but if you are brave enough to rock it in the day more power to you girl <3! 
Made famous thanks to MAC this trend is a very smokey black eye paired with a contoured face along with a very bright pop of color red .


One of my personal favorite trends for this fall is a Green Eye / Enerald eye it looks so amazing on Brown eyes 
Or on any color eye I say brown because I have brown eyes :p. I've personally been rocking this look as a smokey green eye but instead of black I use a soft warm brown or a bronzed brown . I pair this with a nude peachy lip . 
 
 



I hope you all will be taking a part in these wonderful trends I know I've enjoyed it so far I will have personal pictures up on a blog post :). 

Have a lovely weekend xoxo 







Comments

Popular Posts