My HOLY GRAIL Beauty products


Hey there lovelies! I'm back with another blog post, Today I'm going to talk about my *Drum roll please* holy grail products :) products I use everyday and I'm going to apologize in advance some of them have the name rubbed off or you can tell they receive lots of love :p I just haven't been able to get a back up yet. Also please ignore the horrible chipped nails. 
 Products I'm going to be talking about; 
• Clean&Clear 3-n-1  exfoliating face cleanser 
• Suave Dry Shampoo 
• Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder 
• ELF ( eyes lips face) daily brush cleaner 
•ELF blush in Gotta Glow 
• ELF body Shimmer
•ELF Zit zapper 
• Wet'N'Wild palette
• Benefit  POREfessional
• Maybelline color tattoo 
• Colossal Cat Eye 
• Hard Candy Glamoflauge 
• Covergirl 3-n-1 stay fabulous Foundation 
•ELF liquid eyeliner 

 Starting off with the Clean&Clear Advantage 3-n-1 Exfoliating Cleanser I actually use this as my primary Face wash just because its alittle strong . I use the Neutragena pore refining cleanser first then I use this after I use  Dickson's Witch Hazel and my Aveeno Clear complexion Daily Moisturizer :) I know it seems like a lot to do at night but it keeps my face so clear! I use to struggle with Acne horribly I used a mixture of things until I found my right " concoction . The reason why this is a HG product for me is because it keeps my face so clear . Clean&Clear also has a value pack that has a cleanser, wash, lotion ? I've bought it before and it works wonders 

5.95$ at Walmart 

Suave Dry shampoos are a blessing from the great Lord above I have spent a lot of time looking for the right dry shampoo for me I've tried pretty much all they have to offer at Drugstores & Retailers and these seem to be perfection in a can :)  they smell AMAZING and always so full unlike the Dove one when I had bought that one it seemed as if I only got 2 uses out of the whole can the can of Suave Dry Shampoo on the Left ( The Original) has literally lasted me Ages I've had the can since may? I bought the Keratin one just to give my hair a boost when needed and it also works wonders :) there is no white cast on my roots ( my natural hair is a dark chocolatey Auburn) and did I mention the smell? Ahhh it's just so wonderful :)! 

2.95/ 3.04 Walmart/ CVS 



 ( I know I know .... He just receives lots of love :p) Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder  color 004 Sandstorm .... 
This color is actually way too light for me but I love to use it to set my undereye concealer . This powder does exactly what it says its going to do I know it's very comparable to the Maybelline Stay Matte powder I've honestly never tried the Maybelline one . The only Flaw about this product is the packaging . I've personally never had a problem with it opening in my travel bag or purse but I still worry about it when I do travel. I am a Rimmel fanatic and I will continue to purchase this in the long run :) 

4.95$ Walmart 


ELF ( Eyes Lips Face) Daily Brush Cleaner. Can you say BARGAIN? This bad boy is only $3 and works WONDERS it keeps my brushes in great condition the smell isn't a bad scent and it only takes one spritz to clean the entire brush I do use this Daily after I use my brushes and before I use a brush on Anyone else . This is suppose to be compared to the Mac brush cleaner but I've never purchased that one since my 3$ one works so well :) 

3.00$ on eyeslipsface.com or Target 
I've also seen this at the Dollar tree for one dollar 

ELF Blush in Gotta' Glow now by the looks of this in no way is this a blush on anyone but it is under the Blush section on the Website in the Studio line :). For Starters I love the packaging it's nice and sleek the only thing about the packaging like other packaging it can get dirty and it is hard to clean off but honestly I'm not picky about it. As for the product itself ... I would say instant love <3 it is highly pigmented and gives a great highlight or at least that's what I use it for :p I absolutely adore elf products if you could see my make up collection it's mostly ELF products if they had a reward program I'd have way to many points its so embarrassing LOL.  Now the only negative thing about this product is that it's a tad bit chalky but it has an amazing pay off so again I don't mind . 

3.00$ eyeslipsface.com & Target 


ELF Body Shimmer mines in Gold and if I'm not mistaken there's 3 or 4 more colors . I LOVE the coral-ly Pink one as well as this one I use them as highlighters instead of Body Shimmers . These bad boys are HIGHLY PIGMENTED. Alittle goes a LONG way so be careful you don't want to make yourself overly glitter . 

3.00$ eyeslipsface.com 

ELF Zit Zapper let me tell you about this little bad boy .... So we all have those days where we wake up and we have that one little booger that pops up over night and it just ruins your whole day /:... Well when I have days like that after Washing my face and applying my moisturizer I pop this bad boy over the bump before I apply my concealer and literally by the end of the night or whenever I take my make up off the spot is gone this product is no joke every time I place an order to ELF I get at least 4 of them ( haha no shame :p) this one is in the studio line and has a Brush tip they make one in the essentials line that is a roller ball as well I just prefer the brush tip . 

Roller Ball - 1$ eyeslipsface.com 
Brush tip - 3$ eyeslipsface.com 


Wet'n'Wild Petal Pusher ( sorry for the low quality photo on the swatches picture) but these Eyeshadows are so pigmented it should be illegal I love all the wet'n'wild eyeshadows these pallets are 4.99$ and the three pan ones are 3$ but I would pay ten dollars if I had too 

5$ dollar store 


Benefits The POREfessional . Now I know my motto is beauty on a budget but giiiirrrlllll...... This product makes your face absolutely FLAWLESS. I could rave and rant about this all day . Now this is pricey I bought mine at Sephora for 30$ but L'oreal has a new product called the Miracle Blur it comes in two sizes a Small/Medium for 6$ or the Largest size for 20$ so over all the pricing is pretty average. 


Maybelline Color Tattoo's love these so much I have used them as a base and alone they are very long lasting and Waterproof I wore these to work when I knew I had a long day ahead of me and every time I went to check my face my make up still looked like it did when I first applied it :) I have many more I just decided to show this one. All the colors are beautiful . 
Some negative qualities about these are they can dry out quickly . And if you wear them alone they can crease on you 
Just remember a little bit goes a long way with these. They are easy to blend . 

5/6$ Walmart cvs 

Maybelline Colossal Cat Eye Mascara 
I love this Mascara because of the wonderful length it gives it makes your lashes look so beautiful I have pretty average lashes and it makes mine go from drab to fab in 1.5 seconds I normally apply 2 coats along with my Maybelline the Rocket mascara it gives you perfect lashes ;). ( will upload a picture later) 

5.00$ Walmart 


 Hard Candy Glamoflauge . Talk about a heave duty concealer this will cover up any imperfection any flaw you have on your face etc etc . Now I bought mine 2 years ago literally it's lasted me this long is all you need is less than a dab and it will cover all of your face . It comes in 3 shades Light, Medium , and Tan I bought mine in Medium and its incredibly way too light for me I haven't used the light or tan concealers but plan on trying them both. I don't recommend using these under your eyes for undereye concealer only because it is so thick it can tend to look a bit cakey. I have used this in place of my foundation when I didn't feel like puting on my cake face and it worked out great :) 

6$ at Walmart 


CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-n-1 Foundation, Primer, SPF 20. 
 
If you are a Matte girl like me you will love this foundation it's so creamy and easy to blend I have used a beauty sponge and my stippling brush and either way it turns out fabulous . Color selection is nice there are 12 shades? Plus the Queen Collection but its not sold at my Walmart . It is a Medium to full coverage foundation I always apply my concealer underneath then blend this on top ,it does oxidize so make sure you find the right shade . The darker colors are a tad bit orange but true to color I have bought 3 different colors over summer because I got extremely Tan and every time it was Fabulous :). 

11$ Walmart 
12$ cvs 

ELF Liquid Liner . I have 3 colors in total of the liquid liners from ELF 2 sparkly shades and the black . The black is my all time rave product it is true to color it is extremely black I personally think its very long lasting I live in the South and we've had some hot hot days and again when I was at work and I had went to check my face and my wing was still there . It is kind of a very very wet formula at first but after awhile it will dry up and it is the best eyeliner ever I have 10 of them in my make up collection for back ups LOL. 

1$ eyeslipsface.com, big lots, target, Dollar Tree, etc 

I do have more holy grail products I will be adding to this list later I just thought this would be a great stopping place :) 

Xoxo đź’‹

Comments

Popular Posts