•What's in my Travel bag? (Updated)



Hello All my beauties <3.
                   As you can tell from the title I'm going to do a What's in my travel bag post I love watching them on YouTube all the time they are some of my favorite Beauty Videos. Here recently I've been spending time at my grandpa's house and i thought hey what the hay :p 

So this post doesn't get too messy ( like usual, you know me and my scatter brain lol) I'm going to do this in Sections such as
• Face
• Eyes 
•Lips 
Just so it's easier to follow along :) so let's get to it :).....

I'm going to Start with my face products 
The first thing I'm going to talk about is my Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer 
 
I have talked about this in a post before but it's just so great I had to bring it back again :p. I seriously take this with me EVERYWHERE I go when I travel it makes my face so soft and I've had this little guy for 2 months? And I'm not even close to done with it . I use this twice a day once in the morning after I clean my face before applying Make up and in the evening after I clean my face . I have noticed a difference in my face from using this I do struggle with breakouts but its something I'm always going to have to deal with so it's really no biggie to me but I still love keeping my face in great condition not only does this make my face soft but it does clear up what break outs I do have and has made my face ALOT clearer . 

Next I'm going to talk about my Glamoflauge Concealer <3 <3 <3  
 
No words to describe how much I seriously love this stuff I apply this before my foundation to conceal my trouble spots and let's talk about FLAWWWWLESSSS . Is all you need is a teeenie tiny bit . If you wanted to do a 'No Make-up' Make up look this is perfect BUUUUT you have to find the right shade /: there's only 3 Light, Medium & Tan. 


ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer I use this underneath my eyes to hide my awful dark circles . Would I say it's maximum coverage? No not entirely but it is build-able and  it's not cakey I do really love this concealer but I think it's breaking me out which is a no no /: . 

Ofcourse I have to take my foundation I can't live without :p I seriously can't rave enough about this little sucker I know everyone and their moms raves about it but its just that wonderful <3. 

ELF Contouring & Blush Duo I pretty much just leave this in my Travel bag because its lightweight and doesn't take much space. I do like the bronzer & blush  but the Bronzer is just a tad bit dark if you don't have a light hand . This one is in the second Shade there's 3 total on Eyeslipsface.com I've only seen this one at Target and once at BigLots. The blush is very pigmented and I think it's very flattering. I'm not much for a blush I'm a bronzer kind of girl but I think wearing these two together is just perfection :). 


•EYES• 
( I will add swatches in this post later on, I'm sorry guys & gals :( ) 

ELF Flawless Eyeshadow Quad? I actually received this in a haul I did over summer with ELF they had a promotion if you spent x amount of dollars you got a goodie bag filled with products and being the true makeup hoarder I am you know I can't pass that up :p. these shadows are just kind of blah on there own but if you add a base underneath they really pop my favorite color is the third one ( Crease Color) it's a copper gold color it's just so beautiful and very pigmented on its own i wish it had a name so I could see if they sold it individually if so I advise you to order it ASAP your eyes will thank you :p. 

ELF eyeshadow primer is a blessing from the great lord above and it's only a $1 I literally have so many of these it's not even funny .__. It keeps your shadows on  all day they look so flawless and just the same as when you first applied :). I've put this one through the test . 

This is another that I just keep in my Travel bag I also received this when I did my haul I'm not really sure what these are called I think these are the Geometric Pallets the colors are insanely pigmented by themselves especially the blues my camera does them no justice . The only complaint I have is these pallets are so repetitive there's really no color variation.  


ELF Liquid Liners 

Love love love these and once again only $1 :) 

•LIPS• 
ELF Lipstain I really haven't seen many people talk about these but I have a few I thought I'd give a try and I'm so glad I did these are very pigmented last a very long time and they aren't hard to remove . They don't make your lips Dry and cakey I always make sure my lips are moisturized before I apply any lip product in advance . I can do a more in-depth post in the future if anyone would like? :).  

ELF Pout Perfecter this lip gloss is amazing I'm not a lipgloss kind of gal myself but this one can be worn on its own or over top and it just gives your lips that unf. My only complaint is the wand I hate how it's a little brush because the ends of it get all funky other than that a flawless product :). 

Random/ Replace Items****

These are things I switch out from time to time in my travel bag just so I make sure I use everything up equally :) 

The POREfessional I generally only take this if I have an important event or if I'm just looking for a pick me up . I love love love this stuff it's the bomb.com <3 I don't have the packaging anymore but I used a sample size of the Miracle Blur by L'oreal as a face primer and it works just as great :). 

ELF Daily Moisture Stick I absolutely Adore this product at first I was rather ify with this I didn't think it was really going to work as well as advertised but it's amazing is all you need is a few swipes and you are good to go :)

ELF $15 Clutch about 99.9999% of the time I toss this bad boy into my TB just because it has everything I could possibly need all in one it also came with 3 sponge applicator brush things but I honestly never keep those I have a Set of Travel brushes I always keep in my bag as Well :). 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend <3 xoxo 















Comments

Popular Posts