App Discovery •Beauty App(s)•


Hello Everyone hope everyone is having a great Thursday evening . I am making this post after playing around in my App Store ***Side Note: I have an iPhone so I'm not sure if you can get this app on an android phone/ devices*** 

The App is called Glamzy . What this app does is it allows you to make face charts . 
This is how the app will look once you download & open it to get started making face charts you just simply click ... Get started lol. Once you click get started it will bring up a list of face Types like so 
Click which ever one you'd like to work on and simply do ya thing ;). 
Here I was just playing around with the foundation and lipstick . You get to chose from MAC , inglot and MUFE . I find this extremely helpful as an aspiring MUA myself . I still haven't gotten everything down pat so if you've known about this app share your creations :). Im still having troubles learning how to control the eyeshadow and blush but I'm sure with a tad but more playing around ill figure it out ;p. 

It's FREE & fun check it out loves 

                      Xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts