The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Shake Review and demo







hey there dolls and dolletes :) now that summer is rapidly approaching tons of people including myself are trying to get fit or just shape up around the edges ha! As you all know i was able to partake in the influenster Go Voxbox which i will link off if you haven't gotten to see my raw un-boxing or my post. in my GVB i had received a Jaxx Shaker cup and 3 sample packets of the Fit N' Full shakes by The Vitamin Shoppe which i will also link off as well if you are interested in buying or trying from the brand.

my post:
http://kaylynndoll.blogspot.com/2014/05/influenster-govoxbox-unboxing-2-voxbox.html

The Vitamin Shoppe:
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/vitamins_minerals/index.jsp


the 3 flavors i received were Fresh berries, French Vanilla, and Swiss Chocolate . i decided i was going to try the berry one first and save the other two for later . sometimes if i have them handy before i work out i like to eat a banana for the energy and after i like to have oatmeal or some kind of protein if i have them handy, but thats for my morning workout if i only work out in the evening or night time i like to try to eat light and or have a banana as well again for the energy i workout for the standard 30 minutes sometimes once a day sometimes twice a day depending on how lazy i feel haha. These shakes are suppose to be a quick healthly meal you are suppose to take the shake inplace of an actual meal.

PRODUCT CLAIMS:
Supports reduction of body fat (as part of a healthy diet and exercising program)* Reduces hunger and cravings 14g of protein per serving

the packet has 1.20oz 34g per packet


  • provides 14g of protein, 5g of fiber and a blend of essential vitamins and minerals 
  • provides Tonalin CLA to help reduce body fat and increase lean body mass
  • take 2 shakes a day to get clinical dosage of CLA 









DIRECTIONS: as a meal replacement, add packet to 8fl oz of cold water and mix well




MY RESULTS:
as i previously stated i tried the berry one just to get a fill of how the product was the taste was average i cant comment on the other flavors because i havent had them but i will make a side post kind of note on this blog once i do so make sure to check that out as well. i filled my shaker cup which was exactly 8fl oz and added the full packet of product and began to shake i gave it a good shake for about 5 minutes just to make sure it was well mixed and i noticed it was still lumpy so i shook it for an additional 5 minutes and it still had a few lumps but i drank it anyway to help get rid of the lumps i added some ice cubes and that seemed to work it kept me full for pretty much all day and half of the evening i would recommend this to anyone that is trying to lose weight or manage their weight in general .

******UPDATE****** i tried the chocolate and the french vanila and those are the better tasting ones they sat with me alot better and take note that there is more product in the chocolate packet vs the berry and vanilla packets ive been halving the packets and making that the 2 packets a day and it totally worked out for me i plan on ordering more in the future also on the website they sell a variety of products so it can be customized for the things you like if you dont like the shakes.


MY DEMO:


My Demo Video




hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
@Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 



















Comments

  1. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

    benefits of protein powder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? ETC; I will always respond back ASAP <3! Or feel free to message me at Simplykaylynnpr@gmail.com

Popular Posts