Beauty Challenges :).

Happy Halloween beauties <3! Hope everyone had a frightastic night ;) . I thought I'd put these up before the clock hit midnight so everyone knew what the heck I was doing :p lol. 

Soooooooo! I'm going to participate in the 30 day beauty challenge & the November Makeup Challenge I normally suck at these kinds of things but now that I'm blogging it will help keep me on track :) 

The 30 Day Beauty challenge is: 
I'm sorry I hope the picture comes out clear I copied it from Instagram instead of writing it out if the picture isn't clear or you have difficulties I will revise this and write them out at the bottom :) . 

The November Makeup Challenge: 
Again if you have difficulties reading this I will type it out at a later time :). 

I'm going to make a post for Everyday if November with both of these challenges so it will be like two post in one. Plus I will be putting these on my Instagram so please please please Follow me if you aren't already :) @Dollfacekaylynn I will try to provide a link for everyone I keep forgetting they have a website lol. 20/20 changes if I forget to blog them then they will be on Instagram :). 

Also feel free to follow along with me <3 I'd love to see your challenges :) if you do hashtag them with #DollFaceKaylynn so I can see them :) 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and subscribe to me on my social media it means more than you know <3! Mwah 

                    Xoxo 

-------------------- Stay Connected?-------
Business Email: 
Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Instagram: 
@Dollfacekaylynn
Twitter:
@dollfacekaylynn
Facebook
Dollfacekaylynn 

<3 143 


Comments

Popular Posts