Join me on Influenster <3!!

Hey there everyone :)! 
           Sorry for the lack of post I've been extremely busy with my new job and everything I'm going to do a step by step tutorial on my Glam Sugar Skull I posted & a few other Wuick and easy Halloween costumes you can do in under 15 minutes :). Promise <3! 

Join me on Influenster and earn FREE products? Woohoo who doesn't love free products? 

You have to receive an invite to join but if you join through me you can skip that step 

My profile ; http://www.influenster.com/profile 
 

The Email I used was either kaylan.perkins24@gmail.com OR makeupbykaylynndoll.com 

Please join me <3 I'd love to have you on Influenster and see what you receive :) 

Xoxo 

---------------- Let's stay Connected? <3-----

Business only; makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Twitter: dollfacekaylynn 
Instagram : dollfacekaylynn 
Facebook : kaylynndoll 
<3 


Comments

Popular Posts