Life Update.... rambles and more :)

Hello lovelies <3
         hope everyone is having a lovely night and had a wonderful day :) i just wanted to do a little life update kind of thing i know my blog has kind of been all over the place here recently im trying to fix it up now that i have computer access BUT now google doesn't work on my computer -.- lol go figure right? so ill need some help if you have any kind of computer/technology savvy experience . also since i know have computer access i can finally start making my youtube videos im trying to get my camera all set up on my computer so i can upload the videos i have already made it just seems impossible because once i get one thing fixed another thing goes wrong but what the hay hay right? :P .

Again in one of my post here recently I asked what would be a good uploading schedule to do I know if you are like myself you often watch youtube videos or read blogs or blog yourself and notice most people upload around or about the same time so id like to upload on days that it's not so clustery if that makes sense.

i've been thinking i could do either mondays,wednesdays,fridays OR tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays and also id like to announce that im going to start doing life updates on every other sunday so look forward to more post like these . i want my readers to get to know me a lot better but i don't want to make it awkward in anyway . again i find it a lot easier to watch and read blogs/videos i can relate to.

Im thinking about doing a few tag post but I don't want to displease anyone because my interest is in what it is what you all would be wanting to read :)

Blog post to be on the look out for: im going to post a how to on de-potting a candle to make a brush holder/etc I just need to edit the video im going to put it on my youtube channel and on here I already have the post typed up I just don't want to post it before the video .

Also I have a collective haul im going to post but again I don't want to upload it before I upload the video :)

Also im going to start trying to do more fashion related post as well not just make up based post I want to try to do something fun like that if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment down below as well :)

i know i've been jabbering for awhile now so im going to go ahead and get this life update started now that i've gotten all that stuff out of the way :P okay so im going to start a weight loss journey just because im not feeling as confident as i should with myself ive always struggled with body imagine and acceptance  i will admit but here recently i've really let myself go i am 5'8 5'8 1/2 on a good day and im 170 i know i know im a hefty chick a roo right now i've always struggled with my weight it's a hereditary thing i cant fix but im always staying positive about it :) by no means do you have to be stick thin to be beautiful in anyway

everyone is beautiful in their own way :) this is just something i want to do for myself to make myself feel better. the lowest weight i've ever been is 120/130 and this is the biggest ive been give or take a few pounds im going to set a goal weight of 140 not too low not to high :) i've actually been taking a few classes on my on demand so if you have time warner or AT&T u-verse you should check them out i cant remember the exact names at the moment but i will go back and add a picture or an insert and the bottom of this post. on top of those classes i've been jogging running walking just little things i can do to help improve myself ....… let me tell you im so sore ill be glad when i accomplish my goal LOL. but alittle hard work never hurts.

on top of my exercising routine oh! before i forget im sorry my brain is so scattered lol my exercise routine consist of the on demand classes twice a day a walk/jog/run at-least once a day and on top of these things i have been trying to eat a tad bit better i don't have the healthiest diet in the world but it's not the worst diet in the world either . if you have any tips or tricks for me please feel free to comment down below as well :) i love to hear any feed back i can it seriously means a million to me.

I always try to push out content I know my readers will like to read but I always try to remain myself, if you lose yourself trying to please a group of fish knowing you are a monkey you are nothing but a fool :P .

always stay true to you and remember to always love yourself in the process <3

                i hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :) xoxo kaylynn

------------------------ lets stay connected?-----------------------------------------------

Twitter : @dollfacekaylynn
Instagram: @dollfacekaylynn
Youtube: Dollfacekaylynn

Business inquires ; makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts