October Makeup Haul ( Collective Haul) wet'n'wild Covergirl Amazon )

Hey there beauty babes I know it's been awhile since I've posted I've been rather busy here lately so I do apologize :). Hope everyone is having a great month so far I know I have even though I've been so busy :p. October is my absolute favorite month ( other than January ... My birthday :3) I love all the movies I'm a sucker for scary movies and candy yum y um and Halloween even though I'm almost 20 I still enjoy Halloween I'm a kid at heart :).

I'm here today with a haul this is acollective haul over the past month and this one I didn't purchase this all at once lol if I did my wallet would cry LOL. All of these items but one was purchased with my OWN money. 

I went to a few places mainly the dollar store , cvs, Walmart nowhere fancy :p. 

The first things I bought was 
A few wet'n'wild products
Mega protein mascara 
Mega length mascara I got bot of these for 2$ at the dollar store :)! You really cannot beat that and the mega length mascara is seriously one of my holy grail products now I honestly do not know how I lived my life without it before . Please run, skip, walk, fly, drive to the nearest place and pick it up gals & guys :) you will NOT regret it . It makes your lashes so so so long and beautiful when I bought it at the dollar store they only had it in black so I'm not sure if it comes in any other colors just a heads up ladies & gents :).the other mascara I wasn't too hot for the mega protein now don't get me wrong it's a great mascara but it's just a tad bit too wet of a formula but I'm sure once it has a chance to dry out a bit I will love it :).  The other thing I bought was a lipstick in Cherry bomb  . This isn't for the faint of heart it is a true dark deep red color it's so beautiful so so beautiful I will add a swatch picture and I think I had it in a LOTD post as well it's just gorgeous it's a perfect fall/ winter color more on the winter side just because it is so dark. 
Here is the picture I posted in my LOTD post. 

Keeping up with the wet n wild trend I bought a .99$ lipstick in 520A? I think ? I'll add in another swatch picture :) it is just to DIE for its a perfect perfect your lips but better kind of color it does have a sheen to it but it's not like overly glossy it's just right , well in my opinion . 
My LOTD post on Insty . I will have a better swatch picture for you :). 

I bought a few things off Amazon and let me tell you I'm so glad that I did I am still waiting on one to come in because the place I ordered it from was in Hong Kong and I didn't realize the delivery date wasn't until the third week in November *Face Palm* I know I know . 

But my order that did come in was a concealer palette I don't remember the name of the seller I'll have to go back and look exactly so I do apologize but I did type in " Crazy Cart Beauty" and it should pop up from there. They had a few concealer paletes all priced at different values but I honestly think the highest price I seen was 5$ with free shipping. I got mine at *** Drum roll please** a whopping $3! I kid you not and it's the most creamiest richly colored concealer palette I've EVER EVER EVER EEEEEVVVVVEEERRR laid my hands on its so easy to blend you can contour , highlight, cover zits, redness, imperfections etc etc it's a STEAL DEAL! So please Ladies if you love doing make up or if you are an MUA get it right away! I now regret not buying the eyeshadow palette along with it so if you are offered DO NOT TURN IT DOWN! Lol 

Here is what it looks like . It's just heavenly :) the only thing I'd add is a salmon color along in here as well other than that I have zero problems with it. No creasing nothing it's seriously Amazeballs. 


The other thing I bought off amazon was suppose to be a beauty blender dupe and I bought it from yks It was only a dollar or .99$ with no shipping fee so I instantly got head of heels happy hoping I found a great dupe . I read the reviews and it was about 50/50 some loved it some hated it but I expected that you can't make everyone happy :) . It came in about a week or so and when I felt the package I thought they might have sent me the wrong thing ... It literally felt like a hard bouncy ball like the ones you use to play with as a kid ( or still play with if you're like me ;p) so I was curious to see it as soon as I opened the package I kind of already knew it would be a let down /: no offense to the company because I've ordered from them before and it was great. But this sponge was teeeeeeeny tiny and you might as well use it as a bouncy ball -.- ... I tried to use it dry to do my undereye concealer it was way too hard the sponge has no flexibility . So I thought maybe it would expand if I got it wet... Ha! Nope -.- it stayed the same shape and size. Am I really all that disappointed? Not really it was only a dollar . Plus I've bought a dupe sponge at Walmart that works wonders :)! I think I might do a review on it as well. 

The 2 other things that I'm waiting on still from amazon is a bun sponge to make perfect buns once I get it I will add it probably in my November haul or November surprises . And the other thing I'm waiting on is a 10 pan blush palette :) again I'm not too sure about the sellers name because I found it while looking for the concealer one. The blush pakette was 5$ which isn't bad at all :). The sick bun maker was .40$ 

One other thing I ordered from my Amazon spree was some makeup brushes :) I got 16/20? Brushes for 8.60$ and they came in a cute little case with brush guards on them :). I don't remember the seller I'm terrible at those things but they do look like : 


I do apologize some of them are dirty because I had just used them before I took the picture . I washed them before I used them and I haven't experienced any type of shedding and they are uber soft & not to mention oh so adorable :3. I really just bought these to hoard them into my collection haha you know how is makeup junkies are and I did really need some new brushes to spice up my collection. I'm really looking for some black and gold brushes off of Amazon or eBay at a reasonable price so if you know any sellers please drop a comment below :). 

This was pretty much everything from Amazon...... I also ordered a few pairs of ifs but I decided to not add them in my haul because I'm not sure if anyone is interested in that but if you have stretched ears and you are let me know :). 

One thing I did repurchase was another Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3-n-1 foundation :) I swear I cannot live without that foundation . I used the Rimmel London Perfect Match before I found the Covergirl foundation and quite honestly I hated the Rimmel one . They didn't have a shade that truly fit my complexion my Walmart only sells maybe 4 colors? So it was abit of a guessing game plus the smell is hideous it makes me gag I hate the smell of that foundation ( JUST MY OPINION SO NO OFFENSE IF YOU USE THIS FOUNDATION) olive Rimmel products just not that one :p . I'm actually considering trying out Revlons Colorstay as well . If you use the Colorstay please give me your opinion down below :) keep in mind I have normal skin not dry not oil but acne prone . 

This is everything I can think of that I've bought thoroughout October give or take a few more products . I'd love to here any makep recommendations <3. I'm always on the hunt for new products :) 

Thank you so so so much for Reading my post , following me on my social networking accounts & for all the feedback it means a ton to me <3 

Xoxo

------------ Stay Connected?---------------
Email For Business? 
Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Feel free to message me about any suggestions, product reviews or if you have a question :). 

Instagram :
@Dollfacekaylynn
Twitter
@Dollfacekaylynn
YouTube & Facebook
Dollfacekaylynn 

143 <3

Comments

Popular Posts