Sunday ChitChat

Good Afternoon my lovely beauties <3
                     hope everyone is having a lovely sunday and enjoyed your week :)
its been chilly here in kentucky whats the weather like in your kneck of the woods? lol i made a post last saturday or sunday stating i was going to start a quick chat post every sunday just to even out my post here and there plus i think its a great way for my readers to get to know me :)

So in my last post i told you all that i was interested in losing weight and had started the process all week long so far ive lost 10 pounds super proud :) no im not dieting but i am limiting my proportions and stuff like that and i will exercise atleast 3 times a day from atleast 18-60 minutes each time it just depends on how busy myday is . which brings me to what i really wanted to post about today .... so here recently ive been going from job to job and i just kind of got fed up with it so i went to a retirement home and asked them if they had any opening for ANYTHING they always need help so long story short im going to begin my training as a CNA woop woop :) so if im not posting as often thats why . i have taken several medical classes in high school and did some programs that was directed if you wanted to go into the medical field they would help you out but honestly my heart is in fashion hair make up so im only doing these jobs until i can put myself in school or relocate myself some place i can actually make a name for myself.

i live in such a small town we have zero oppurtunities for anything other than factories :/ . i mean my town is so small its hard to even get a waitress job or a fast food position ... So i was very thankful when i got this offer to work at the retirement home . in my last post i was talking about how i found a camera that would let me record videos and junk like that well that camera is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old it only has one option -.- and i cant edit the videos or even save them to my computer i can take pictures and upload them or if i have a video and i plug it up to my computer it has an option to upload straight to youtube . that would be great if i could edit my videos first and then upload -.- so im back looking for a camera i have a kodak camera one of the newer ones but i cant get it to sycn to my computer but once i do i will try to see if i can edit those videos on windows movie maker .and that camera doesnt have a view finder so im going to have to do some major practicing for sure lol so im working on a way to upload videos to my youtube account so please dont give up on me on there just yet please i promise i will try to have one up by the end of november . if you have any suggestions on cheap cameras with a view finder please do comment i am interested in one i can use in the long run :) im not going to spend booocooo amounts of money on a camera though .

last little chit chat of the day here i suppose :) im going to have another post today on quick easy diy halloween costumes that take literally no longer than 15 minutes if that :) im not exactly sure when ill have it up because im going to make a step by step pictorial for you to see on how to do it along with instructions so no one is confused and on the same page lol  i hope everyone has a wonderful sunday funday and a great week ahead of them <3


                          xoxoxoxoxo <3

--------------------------------- Let's Stay Connected?----------------------------------------------------

BUSINESS ONLY
makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM
dollfacekaylynn

TWITTER
dollfacekaylynn

YOUTUBE
dollfacekaylynn

FACEBOOK
kaylynndoll

Comments

Popular Posts