Whiter teeth without whitening strips :).

Hello everyone :) I hope everyone is having a spectacular weekend I know I sure have been enjoying mine :). I'm sorry for the lack of posts here recently I've been oh so busy /:. My grandmother just had her wedding and I've been helping her with all that:). Getting back to the post I want to say a small disclaimer before I begin these products have worked for me results may very depending on your situation I'm not going to guarantee you will love/ hate the same things I do . 

Everyone loves a great smile and I believe that's the best feature anyone has a simple smile can make anyone's day but if you aren't feeling as confident with your teeth being as white as they could be I'm going to share what works to keep my teeth pearly white :). 
Note: I don't have the boxes these originally came in I'm sorry :(. 

The first one I'm going to talk about is my absolute favorite and that's the crest 3D white I love love love that stuff it makes your teeth so clean and whitens them perfectly I've had both flavors it comes in they both work excellent this one claims to start working in 5 days within use but I started seeing results in 3 . Now my teeth aren't yellow or discolored or anything like that I just like to keep my teeth at there best . I now use the crest 3D everyday as my main toothpaste I will say even though I love it it does make your gums a tad but sensitive or at least it made mine sensitive but it's nothing uncomfortable . I would recommend the whole line to anyone that wants to keep their teeth oh so shiny and lovely :). 

Next is Colgate optic white now when I first tried this I had a love love love relationship with it but I really didnt notice a change in my teeth right away the disclaimer for this one is that it will whiten your teeth in 2 weeks and is suppose to have other benificials for your teeth I think this one only comes in one flavor it doesn't taste god awful or anything like that it's a great tooth paste it just takes longer to achieve the whiter looking teeth also this one doesn't make my gums sensitive which is a bonus :). 

Now for some home made options if you are interested :D 

1. Strawberries: strawberries will naturally whiten your teeth just by simply eating them so not only are the healthy but they are helpful . 

2. Banana peels: if you use the banana peel and rub it on your teeth it will naturally whiten your teeth just like strawberries , fruits are helpful in more than one way :). 

3. Peroxide; brush your teeth like you normally do and after you are done take literally no more than a cap size amount and swish it around in your mouth and spit out . DO NOT SWALLOW!!! It will make you sick and can hurt your kidneys , liver, etc 

4. Baking Soda but I honestly can't stand the taste so I don't recommend . 

Hope these are some helpful tips and tricks to save you some money I know they sure have helped me :). I am currently thinking about trying the Whitening Lightening Pens if you have used any products by them and have any recommendations please leave a comment down below. 

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend beauties <3. 


Comments

Popular Posts