Bad Hair Day? Quick Fix & Holiday Hair

Good Monday everyone well I hope everyone is having a great Monday <3. 

So we all have them we wake up brush our teeth and beat our faces then it comes time for your hair and the hair is just so sassy it can't be tamed -.- which instantly sets the day for failure right? WRONG :) I have a few quick fixes for everyone I'm going to show you a few pictorials description step by step will be underneath <3. 

P.s before I start I want to give you my hairs background I have very thick very curly wavy hair naturally these are just my ways that work for me also feel free to add your own personal twist on them <3 

                 Lets get Started :)

THINGS YOU WILL NEED
• Hair Ties big and small or whatever you have laying around. 
• Bobby Pins lots and lots and lots of them - depending on how thick or thin your hair is
• Sock Bun Donut - can make one out of an old sock or get one really cheap I bought mine off Amazon for .20$ literally 
• Dry shampoo- best results on day 2 hair
• HairSpray - to keep everything in the right spot :) 

1. First quick easy hair fix is a Twist :)

This is seriously probably the fastest hair style known to man kind I do this to my fringe , bangs, front hair whatever you want to call it . Start on the side your bangs begin and section it off how big or small you'd like . Start twisting your hair . Once you have that section twisted take another section and start twisting it into the previous twist . Continue this until you have your desired amount twisted and bobby pin or tie down to secure and you are good to roll :). You can amp this up by putting the rest of your hair into a pony tail or bun and adding a cute bow. 

This last one is to just shoe you that a simple bobby pin can hold it in place. This is my favorite go to hair style . If you twist your fringe bangs what ever you'd like to call it at night after you get out of the shower if you secure it down while your hair is damp And go to sleep when you wake up in the morning and take it out your bangs will have a super pretty curled back look it adds a lot of volume in the front . 


2. The next hair style is a sock bun 

You'll need a hair tie, doughnut to form the sock bun, bobby pins & hair spray. 
I teased the front of my head to add volume when my hair is up 
Next you want to take and flip your head over to make a high pony tail it doesn't matter if it's messy I prefer mine to be messy it just adds alittle bit more pazazzzzzz to the look honestly and it only took you 5 seconds? 
Now you want to take your donut sock bun thing and put it over your pony , push it all the way down then pull it back to slightly almost the top of your pony again leaving the ends of your hair to roll. From this point you just want to roll it all the way down take your time if you'd like :). 

After this you will have little hairs sticking out of your bun from the pony tail just shape them around the bun to hide the sock. And bobby pin in place then you are done :). 

If you'd like to amp this look up leave a small section of hair down from your hair when you go to make your pony tail complete the sock bun braid the small section and loop around :). This look is super fun quick and easy . 



Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Dollfacekaylynn
 

Comments

Popular Posts