Day 08 Deep Greens / Holy Grail Products

Hey there loves <3
              Sorry for the late post I had an event to go to last night and didn't have the time to blog properly :). 

November Challenge - Deep Greens 
 
Products I used 
I used the second color on the right the under the gray color and the bottom duo-chromed color in my outer v area before I applied those I used my color tattoo in Bronze and I blended out my NYC Sunny bronzer in my crease but not noticibly just as an easy transitional color . 
I forgot to take a finished photo but I added lashes and blended out the outer color added more NYC and winged out my liner .

30 day challenge - Holy grail products I actually already have a post about my holy grail products so instead of making this long and drawn out I'm going to put the link down below xo <3 

Thank you for reading my post, following me on social media, and giving me feedback <3 

------------- Stay Connected---------------
Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions, product reviews, etc? I'd love to hear from you <3!

Instagram 
Dollfacekaylynn 
Twitter
Dollfacekaylynn 

143 
<3 

Comments

Popular Posts