Day 11- All matte everything / Favorite Hair products

Hey there loves it's day 11 <3! 
Let's get started :) 
 
November Challenge - All Matte Everything

Products Used:
Cover girl 3-n-1 842 
NYC Sunny bronzer 
Wet n wild bare it all ( added gloss later) 
NYC Sunny in my crease 
Brown color from the ELF GEO Palette 
Creamy off white from ELF GEO Palette 
Elf liquid liner in black $1 

This is pretty much my "Everyday routine makeup unless I'm going somewhere or if I'm feeling extra fancy :p. 


30 day Challege - hair products 
I'm sure this is self explanatory lol here's just a few 


Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Dollfacekaylynn
 

Comments

Popular Posts