Day 14: perfect brows / favorite products

November challenge - perfect brows
I haven't been shaping my brows for long and it's one thing I'm very self conscious about I just feel as if I'm not that great at this yet but I'm proud of myself for not over doing the brows :p! My brows use to be so bushy and scary it was out of this world unsightly  but here is my best picture for my brows 


30 day challenge - Favorite Products 
 I will have a link to my holy grail products to those are my all time favorite products ofcourse :p. 

But the products I've been loving this month well so far I guess I should really say would have to be my ELF matte Lip sticks the $3 ones that come in a crayon kind of version I seriously love them all. 
(I will insert a swatch picture to show you how they look) I've also been loving my Beletto Airbrush Machine my skin has been absolutely hating me here recently /: and I don't understand why D:! But since I've been using my airbrush makeup my skin has been improving . 

Another favorite of mine would have to be my wet n wild matte lipstick in Bare It All it's just a perfect nude for me at least I've been wearing it everyday it's so good. 


These are the rest of my favorites for the month :) plus my little ELF GEO Palette but I'm currently traveling so I forgot to bring it with me /:. 

One of my last favorites would have to be my new hair color :). P.s I dyed my hair :D! I'm a red head woot woot I know jumping on the band wagon much? No, I was debating between Red & black . If I went black I was going to ombrĂ© my hair but then I started thinking about how difficult it was to lift the black out of my hair all the other times before so I settled for ... Red? Lol I know it's just as equally hard to manage but I can always use an Ash brown to mask the color or color remover. Don't get me wrong I'm sure I will end up doing black at some point this year. My hair has been every color under the sun well natural colors wise. I don't dye my hair and "Funky" colors because my parents disagree ( even though I'm an adult -.- still have to respect the parentals). 



Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Dollfacekaylynn
 

Comments

Popular Posts