Day 18 Deep Purples / Hand Cream

Happy Monday everyone! I'm sorry I didn't get to push out day 16,17 but they will be up shortly well sixteen should be up before? Or after this post and 17 I will include in this post because I don't do natural makeup :p. 

November Challenge - Deep Purples. 
Alright when I seen the Deep Purples challenge I instantly gravitated towards my Wet n Wild Petal Pusher I had to do a smokey purple look plus it's Monday so why not vamp it up? 

Foundation - Covergirl 3-n-1 842 Medium Beige 
Liner- Elf Liquid Liner & elf kohl liner
Mascara - Wet n Wild mega length , Maybelliene Rocket , Mega Protein WNW
Blush- elf 
Bronzer - NYC Sunny smooth skin bronzer 
Eyes - Petal pusher wnw 



If you seen my Sunday chitchat post I posted a picture of my sisters makeup that I had done for her and I used the wet'n'wild petal pusher as well here is what I did for hers :) 
She loved it and I felt like it was appropriate for her she's only 15 so I wasn't going to give her an ultimate smokey eye plus my sister never wears makeup so this was stepping out of the comfort zone enough for her haha . But I do love the color combo of her eyes and the purples it's extremely gorgeous in person this picture really does zero justice . 


30 day challenge- hand cream
I'm sure I've said this at one point but I'm not really picky about things going on my body as long as they work and don't make me feel greasy or like a hot mess I normally use whatever is laying around so I don't have any cool recommendations for you. But I really do love the Soap and Glory hand food? The one everyone raves about :p I had a tiny tiny sample sized one and loved it so if you can get your hands on that give it a whirl it's very nice and moisturizing :). 


Day 17- None 



Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Dollfacekaylynn
 

Comments

Popular Posts