Day 22- Makeup you are thankful for/ Least favorite products

November Challenge- Makeup I'm thankful for; 
The products I am thankful for hmm I'm very thankful for a lot of products because without them I wouldn't be able to function :p haha kidding but seriously I'm very thankful for a lot of things and a lot of brands so I'm not sure how I should start this list ...
I'm thankful for wet n wild products 
I'm thankful for elf products 
I'm thankful for drugstore products without them us people on a budget would suffer lol 









30 day Challenge Least favorite products : 
My least favorite products I normally give away or toss out so I can't add pictures but I'll make a short list so I apologize xo 

• Maybelline mascara Big Eyes the double ended one HATE IT
•elf jumbo lip crayon in the pink lemonade color HATE IT
•L'oreal true match foundation HATE IT
•Rimmel London's true match foundation HATE IT. 

Comments

Popular Posts