Day07 Best Moisturizer/ Skin Care

Hey there loves <3 it's day seven of our challenges . Don't forget to tag me in your recreations on Instagram, I'd love to see them. @Dollfacekaylynn or #Dollfacekaylynn <3 

November Challenge: Best Moisturizer
Now for my body I don't have a to die for kind of moisturizer lotion is lotion to me so I'll use whatever is on sale or what not but hey that's just me . But one that I have found that I adore for my face is the Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisterizer . It's fab in a bottle :). I bought mine back in June at Walmart for 14.80 so roughly 15$ and it's still almost half way full I kid you not . Alittle goes a long way and I use it twice a day . Before I apply my makeup and after it's all off. 




30 Day Challenge: Skin Care 
These products work for me I'm sorry if they don't work for you I use to have horrible blackheads all over my forehead and horrible gross acne everywhere it was so ... Eh. I use to be so self conscious of my face and don't get me wrong I still am because I still break out and junk but it's life. They make makeup to hide these little imperfections so what :p. my breakouts are hormonal so I just deal with them the best I can:). 

Products I Use:
These are just some that I could find I alternate products that I know work on my face xo


Thank you for reading my post, following me on social sites, and for the feedback I Apperciate it more than you know xo <3

----------------- Stay Connected-----------
Business Email;
Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Have a question? Product review? Or just would like a chat? Etc etc feel free to message me :) I'd love to hear from you! 

Instagram 
Dollfacekaylynn 

Twitter
Dollfacekaylynn 

Facebook & YouTube 
Dollfacekaylynn 

143
Xoxo <3 

Comments

  1. Thanks for this valuable post. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisterizer is an outstanding skin care product. I really surprise for your 30 days challenge. I hope your challenge can bring back the hope of the people. I also run a business for providing the obagi skin care products. Anyone can buy these products with an outstanding obagi discount offer. So, interested people can buy obagi at very cheap price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? ETC; I will always respond back ASAP <3! Or feel free to message me at Simplykaylynnpr@gmail.com

Popular Posts