Day10: 10 minute make up / Foundation .

Hey there loves <3 Welcome to day Ten :). Is it just me or is November flying by? It seems like summer and the end of the year always fly by the quickest. Maybe it's just me? 

Today the November Makeup Challenge is a Ten Minute Challenge . Again I've said this many many times I am NOT a natural kind of girl if I'm applying makeup it's all out cake face so when I reminded myself of today's challenge I was kind of worried I wouldn't make it in ten minutes on average it takes me 20/30 minutes to perfect my beat face but I managed to switch it up for a day :p. 

Products Used;
Foundation - Covergirl 3-n-1 outlast stay fabulous 842 Medium Beige 
Liner- ELF Liquid Liner $1 
Lips- Wet n Wild 902c Bare It All (p.s PERFECT NUDE!) 
Gloss- Pink Kiss ELF essential $1 
Bronzer- NYC Sunny 
Blush - ELF giddy gold 
Concealer- Hard candy Glamoflauge in Medium / ELF maximum coverage in Nude to highlight. 





30 Day Makeup Challenge : Foundation

So if you couldn't tell or haven't been reading my post or this is my first post you've stumbled upon I have one holy grail foundation and it's going to be a sad sad sad day if they EVER discontinue it D: I think I might even start a rampage lol ... Getting back on track before I start babling my all time favorite foundation is the Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3-n-1 
If you can't tell I might have a small hoarding problem with this foundation LOL. I recommend this to seriously everyone it's got to be the best drugstore foundation . I don't like a dewy or satin finish I want a matte finish I have normal skin it's not dry or sensitive but it is acne prone so I always look for a full coverage and this foundation is a medium to full coverage it's very buildable but I use a concealer underneath regardless . The only thing I don't like is the fact that the cap gets so dirty and the darker shades get a tad bit orange and this foundation does oxidize so BE CAREFUL. When picking out your shade you might think it's the right one when you first look at it I had that problem when I first bought the foundation but once I found my right shade i had no problems with it :). 

Xoxo

Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Dollfacekaylynn
 
143 

Comments

Popular Posts