Day12: Colbalt blue / Night makeup

Hey there loves it's time for day twelve! Again this month is just flying by it's almost time for thanksgiving .
Let's get started in the challenges <3!

November makeup challenge - Colbalt Blue 

Well I suck with these blue challenges just because I normally stay away from anything blue makeup wise I just get this image of MiMi from Drew Carey in my head everytime LOL. So I did my nails blue earlier this week and by now they are chipped so I apologize lol.  


 

30 day makeup challenge : night makeup

Products Used: 
Covergirl 3-n-1 842
NYC Sunny bronzer 
Bare it all wnw
 Elf liquid liner 
Maybelline color tattoo
Elf GEO palette matte brown & black 
Mascara - Wet n wild mega length & Maybelline Rocket 
I know this is suppose to be worn at night but I'm not even going to lie I wore this in the day all day I decided to do a smokey eye just because it was appropriate fir the winter weather we are having today . I just toned it down so everyone could get the feel of the look :). 

Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Dollfacekaylynn
 

Comments

Popular Posts