Day20 Perfect brows/ Concealer

Hello loves! I'm so so sorry this is a few days late I've been so busy I've been taking care if my grandpa he's feeling alittle under the weather here recently :). 

Jumping right into the challenges:

November- Perfect Brows 

I've already done a post on this so I'm just going to insert the same picture as before my brows have changed a tad bit since this picture I'm still working on a technique I love and products I love if you want to know what I use please check out the other post :) 


30 Day Challege- Concealers

I am a concealer junkie I can't lie I love concealer I've got to have it at all times there's just so much you can do with concealer plus it's always been a great friend when I'm in need haha I'm just going to show a few I have on hand if you'd like a more In depth post on my top concealers I'd be more than glad to put one up :). 

My holy grail concealer would be HardCandy's Glamoflauge I can't live without it it's the best concealer I've ever put on my face it doesn't break me out or anything like that it's only $6 and A LITTLE GOES A LOOOOOONG WAY you barely need a small dot to cover your entire face . If the 3 shades they sell match your skin tone it's a great no make up make up look it would be great to put on your problem areas :) it only comes in light , medium, tan . And it's only sold at Walmart. 
The next one I have a love hate relationship with and that's my ELF maximum coverage concealer ... 
Is it maximum coverage? No but it is buildable and it comes in a huge selections of shades I buy mine online but they might sell it at target now. I bought one to highlight with and I love it but it breaks me out and gives me those little bumps that are impossible to get rid of -.- so I try to stray away from using it. Other than that it is a great concealer :).

This is a concealer palette I bought off Amazon I bought it to cream contour my face and to use on clients it's very pigmented it's nice in shade selecting it has 16 shades to choose from the only complaint I have is I wish the pans were bigger but other than that it's perfect and it's only 4$ can't beat that right? 


Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Dollfacekaylynn
 

Comments

Popular Posts