Day21: Mascara that doesn't budge/ Favorite Nail Polish

I'm just going to jump right into the post lives I'm sorry it's late :). 

November- mascara that doesn't budge 
My favorite mascara that doesn't budge would have to be the Maybelliene Rocket I don't buy the waterproof version just the regular one and it doesn't budge either I've tried both I love both :) 


30 day Challege- Favorite Nail Polish 

I recently went through and got rid of a bunch of nail polish so I don't have a lot but a few of my favorites would be 

O.P.I Kardashian Collection in Kourt is Red-I for a Pedi :) beautiful red color it's perfect for the holidays! You only need a few coats and bam it's so bright and it last awhile unless you are like me and love to bite your nails when you are nervous -.- . 

The next one is a Wet n Wild color it's a beautiful blue color I'm not sure of the name 

These two are Sally Hansen colors I love them both 

Okay ^^^^ I had wrote that in advance so I apologize I couldn't find them but they are my favorites 

Comments

Popular Posts