Sunday ChitChat.

Hey there loves, hope everyone has had a great week and a great weekend mines been a tad bit rocky but I'm trying to stay on the positive side of things. 

What was the highlight of your week? Mine would have to be my hair if you don't know or you don't follow me on twitter/ Instagram i dyed my hair a nice warm rich Auburn color 
Sorry for the flash it washes me out but it picks up the intensity of my hair. I love it I think it suites me. But I can't lie I miss my blonde hair tremendously . Also I'm sorry I didn't get day 16 & 17 out I will have day 16 up tomorrow with day 18. I'm not going to do day 17 because I'm not one for a natural nude look no I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it it's just not my cup of tea . I avoid nude/natural makeup at all cost unless I am home alone then I'm not going to go full cake face or anything like that. What I consider to be my "nude" face is a bold liner and a contoured face with some gloss I thought about uploading that as my nude face. I might still do it and just add it to day 18s post at the bottom. 

Again I am very curious to see your recreations of these looks etc etc please tag me on twitter and Instagram at @Dollfacekaylynn or #Dollfacekaylynn I really am interested in them. :). 

So I want to do more tutorial based kind of looks on my blog but I want to know what it is that you all would love to see so please drop some comments down below or on twitter for MRI recently finished this one 
And my sisters makeup 
 She asked me to glam her up so I said sure why not :). I used the wet n wild petal pusher palette on her for this look if you'd like a tutorial I'd be more than glad to do do. :) 

As for my weight loss it's been at a stand still I've been a tad but stressed out and the holidays are here it's just one big mess. Speaking of the holidays I'm going to have some holiday tutorials for everyone doing some glittery smokey eyes for Christmas dinners thanksgivings and New Years I'll also have a really tiny haul possibly going up this week or next week. I'll be on the move again so I'm sorry if my post are wacky again. Just know I love everyone! Lol I'm going to wrap it up here for this Sunday I how everyone had a great weekend and has a great week! 

Xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts