Sunday Funday ChitChat :)

Hello loves :). So I'm sure by the time I actually get to post this it will actually be Monday but hey we're rule breakers here ;p. 

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was quite alright I spent the time with my little sister. I want to thank everyone for the 600 page views <3 it might not mean much to some but it means the world to me and I genuinely mean that i know that I'm a hot mess 99% of the time and I'm still working out the kinks of things and getting myself adjusted on things but it means a million that I have loyal readers <3 I honestly don't know how to repay you all . 

Speaking of still getting the kinks out of things I want to apologize that my challenge post have been wonky I've been having the absolute WORST phone troubles -.- and let me tell you the people at Apple haven't been any help at all.. I will have post 8,10,11 up tomorrow because I'll have computer access to do so :). 
I'm thinking about doing the December and January makeup challenges as well what do you think? Yes no? I'll also be doing more tutorials on here since I can't get my camera to export to my computer which is a bummer because I seriously was super excited to start making YouTube videos I actually already have 4 of them on my camera ready to roll but /: ya know . I have a few review post going up this week so please be on the look out for them as well :)! 

I've been thinking about doing a give away once I can get my videos uploaded for the people that have been here for me from the beginning so that's another kink I'm working out :). I'm either going to give away my favorite Wet n wild products or make it a total surprise .  Lol I know this post is everywhere I'm so sorry for rambling but hey it's Sunday chit chat right ;p.  I really want to stay connected and in the loop with everyone so I know what it is exactly you all would want to see and read so please please please feel free to add me on Instagram and Twitter @Dollfacekaylynn I always put this at the bottoms of my post but I never really know if you all get to see that. Also please feel free to tag me in your recreations on the makeup challenges I really love to see what everyone else does #Dollfacekaylynn on Instagram for those :). I really enjoy connecting with everyone. I'm thinking about doing a get to know me tag post on one of my Sunday chit chat post to make it extra personal . 

In one of my previous post I mentioned I was losing weight just to make myself feel better etc etc and so far I've lost 15 pounds woot woot :p but I've been slacking here lately I think I only exercised twice this week and that was kind of a no no because I'm sure I ate my weight in goodies this week . Womp womp womp D: ..... Along with losing weight I'm changing up my look just to give myself some pazazzzzzz haha honestly I'm just tired of my hair color & style. I get bored quickly with my hair it's a great thing my hair is so thick I'm sure I'd be bald by now XD haha . So I royally suck at lashes but I'm going to upload a how to post on that as well I know that's so random but it just popped in my head lol and I'm going to do an Intense Brown Smokey Eye that's totally appropriate for any occasion WELL for me it is I'm one of those girls if I'm putting on make up I'm putting on makeup I'm not one for the natural look at all it's just not my style. I honestly think it's because I use to get teased so bad in school before I started wearing makeup /: lol poor excuse I know but oh well. And no I'm not dissing anyone that goes natural because my sister loves natural looking makeup and it looks great on her I just don't like it on me :p. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend I'm going to stop my post here before it becomes and hour long .. Love everyone xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts