DMC Day 16- 18.

Hey there loves :) I'm finally getting back on track with my post. Most of them I have saved on draft then I add the content and then I forget to publish them LOL I know I'm goofy . Hope everyone's having a great start to the week! A week and a half until Christmas :). Sorry to say but it seems like no one is in the Christmas spirit anymore /: but I'm trying to keep it alive and in action :). Jumping to my post before I start rambling even more...... Remember if you want to stay connected or if you have any questions to always read the bottom bar for my info :)! 

PRODUCTS USED:

Foundation - Covergirl 3-n-1 medium beige or my Belleto Airbrush in F3 .
Eyeshadow - ELF & Wet n Wild in comfort zone or Petal pusher palettes 
Concealers- elf maximum coverage and HardCandy Glamoflauge in medium 
Mascaras - Maybelline Rocket & wet n wild mega length 
Blush- elf contour & blush duo in st. Lucia 
Bronzer / contour -  elf duo bronzer & blush in St. Lucia and NYC Sunny bronzer . 
Eyeliner - elf liquid liner


Day 16 - Recently Hauled 

Well I won't be able to show you day 16 until Christmas so stay tuned :). 


Day 17- Blush 

My favorite blush of the moment and the one I'll be sad for when it runs out is the ELF duo Contour & bronzer in St. Lucia I think it's the one that's suppose to be the dupe for Nars Orgasm but I've seriously been wearing it like crazy which is so funny because before I kept telling myself I wasn't a blush girl haha. 


Day 18- Gloss
My all time favorite gloss is the ELF Pout Perfecter omg it's so so so so so BEAUTIFUL and it's only 3$ but someone stole it from my kit /: so I haven't been able to show you all and I haven't been able to order one off line ( no card) but as soon as I get my hands on one I will show you . My other favorite gloss comes from ELF as well it's in the essentials line it's a lip plumper and gloss not sure what the name is but it's in a nice pink color. I also love the Revlon Lip glosses 😍😍😍😍 but everytime I go to buy the one I want it's been opened and so are the rest one reason why I hate Wally World . 



Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts