DMC Days 7- 12

Hey there beautiful Peoples ;)! Sorry for my absence I've just been so dang busy that's what I hate about this time of the year it seems like you can never get caught up with what you need to get caught up with and when you do you need to catch up with everything else :p haha .

All the makeup used will be listed here but in future post It will be listed down below in the bottom bar so keep an eye out :). 

Quick note! I'm still thinking about blogging the rest of December ? Whatcha think? 

Foundation - Covergirl 3-n-1 medium beige or my Belleto Airbrush in F3 .
Eyeshadow - ELF & Wet n Wild in comfort zone or Petal pusher palettes 
Concealers- elf maximum coverage and HardCandy Glamoflauge in medium 
Mascaras - Maybelline Rocket & wet n wild mega length 
Blush- elf contour & blush duo in st. Lucia 
Bronzer / contour -  elf duo bronzer & blush in St. Lucia and NYC Sunny bronzer . 
Eyeliner - elf liquid liner

Day 7- Dark Lips
Wet n wild Matte lipstick $2 


Day 8- Monocromatic Look 

Day 9- Glitter

Day10- Top 3 Lipsticks 

ELF Matte Lipstick in Natural
Wet N Wild in Bare it All or L'oreal Fairest nude and Maybelline Colorsensational in Fushia .


Day11- Winged Liner 

Day12-Complimentary Look 
Dark eyes soft contoured cheeks and a nude lip :). 

Would you like a tutorial now that I have a YouTube? I'd love to do one xoxo <3 

Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 

Comments

Popular Posts