Sunday Chit Chat

Hey there loves sorry I didn't get to finish my November and 30 day challenges throughout the week I do apologize strongly I ended up getting backed up with things and the holidays but I will have them all out today :)! So please be on the look out my loves! I have truly missed blogging here recently it's been on my mind but like I said I just got backed up with the holidays , family, work , etc . Speaking of the holidays I hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving and a great Black Friday if you took advantage of the Black Fridays sales that went on :) I ended up going with my mom for the first time ever we started at 8 pm and didn't get finished until 8 am it wasn't as bad as I thought . I didn't get to go into sephora which made me sad :(. The store was so backed up they had to ask people to leave and they ran out of stock -.- but I'm going again this weekend so hopefully I can get some goodies to show everyone :) 

I'm going to continue to do the Monthly challenges I kind of enjoy doing them so I'm sorry if you are getting annoyed of them I'm sorry :(. ALSO! Exciting news!! As soon as I finish editing the video I will have an active YouTube account :) yayyyyyy! I did the get to know me tag :) I should have it up this week as well <3 


Before I forget I'm going to upload the December make up challenge photo please follow along or recreate your own looks and everything hashtag and follow me on Instagram so I can see I always love to stay connected :) #KaylynnDoll or @Kaylynndoll_ 
I had to switch my name back to kaylynndoll_ because someone was stealing my post and such so I just switched back so please forgive me for being wishy washy . Follow me on twitter as well I want to stay connected with everyone. 

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday :) talk to everyone Tomorrow <3 



Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram and Twitter 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts