Beauty bargain #1

Hey there loves I'm sorry I've been absent from blogging I've been so busy with school it's unreal! Hope everyone had a great new year welcome to 2014!! Woot woot! 

So the other day while killing time looking for a dog sweater in big lots I happened to Rome over to the cosmetics section :p you know just incase my pooch needed his beauty fix as well :p. As I was rummaging through the picked over Christmas goodies I started looking for the lovely 2$ Revlon Lippies but sadly they only had one and it really didn't peek my interest so I didn't bother with it... But I found a Maybelline brow Pencil for only a dollar! Yes a dollar ladies and gents.. Unfortunately they only had one left and it was in Light blonde? Or something blonde so it's the only one I happened to pick up 

But now that I know they have started selling these I'm going to start going to big lots to pick up as many as I can normally priced they are 6$ you really can't beat big lots . They had a few other things but I didn't pick them up next time I stop by I plan on vlogging all of my glorious findings :). 
 

Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts