Beauty Bargains #2

Hey love bugs I'm back with another post :). I've been trying to save a few extra $$$ here lately because I feel like I'm spending spending spending on beauty products and the drugstores aren't as cheap as they use to be let's be real ladies & gents .  I've been doing a lot of my "Bargain" beauty shopping at Big Lots ... Such a magical place for cosmetics :). It's kind of a hit and miss process sometimes you find some really awesome products and other times it's a dud /:. 

When I went the other day to look around to see what kind of goodies they had and I came across two lovely gems :). 

1. 

Color; Very black 
(Only color they had) and it's in the regular formula they didn't have waterproof which I was okay with because I love trying new things out. 

( if you'd like see a review let me know :D!)

I like the packaging it's really cute but If you wanted to put this in a travel bag it would be kind of bulky . 
The wand is very unique oh p.s this is a fiber lash mascara so I'm guessing that's why the wand is so different when I took the wand out of tube I noticed it was a REALLY dry formula so I'm wondering how this mascara will work I'm not sure if it's an old mascara or not but it was only $3.00 

2. Revlon Diamond Dust

As soon as I seen this beauty I just had to have it seriously it just looked so pretty on the little display. I'm not sure if they had more because this is the only color I could find it's a blackish gray color more on the black side but it shows up really gray in the photos . This is a glitter eyeshadow (if you couldn't tell by the name :p) so if your not into glitter it's not for you. I wish I could have found more because it's only 1.20$? That's more than a bargain! Revlon isn't always so cheap! 

Here's a better look at the shadow without and with flash :). 



W/O flash 
With Flash 

Also I'd like too add even though I haven't actually got to play around it on my eyes when I went to go rub the swatch off my hand it did have some staying power 


Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts