February Favorites 2014





Hey there love bugs hope everyone is having a great week it seems like February has just flown by us but I feel like it does every year maybe it's just because it's a short month? Who knows! I hope everyone had a great feb. Mine was full of adventures some major ups some major downs. But during this month I got to play with some new things and some old so I figured why not make a Feb faves post right? 

My first favorite is an old but gold product and that would have to be the Rave hairspray. I seriously love this stuff I've been using it since I was 15/16 years old. It smells nice and has a great hold. Can be crunchy if you go overboard but most hairsprays are. Not to meantioned it's only 1$ at Walmart can't beat that price!




My next favorite I actually just did a post on and that's my Maybelline lash stiletto Mascara I'm not going to say much since I just did a post so if you'd like to know my opinion please go check out my post :). 


My next fave I actually don't have the packaging too but it's the Equate brand of makeup remover towelettes from Walmart in the Blue bag I get the double packs because I know it will last me forever to go through I think they come with 60 in each pack? I store them in my
Neutragena container haha :p

This one is old but gold... Literally :p! Now that it's getting into spring I've been dabbling into more bronze-y shades of makeup more gold things that compliment a bright pop of color and one I've been missing is my ELF Body Shimmer $3 on eyeslipsface.com 
 
If you have a tan and you apply this as a highlight it gives you a beautiful dewy glow it's just so gorgeous. 

Not sure if I mentioned this in my past faves or not but I've been using the heck out of this and my Katy perry one. I recieved this in my PinchME box a few months ago . ( PinchME is a free site so sign up today! You get lots of great samples! No I'm not sponsored I just love PinchME.) the Lady Gaga perfume is a very mature scent so if you aren't into musky grown up scents it's NOT for you. But then again it could work differently with your body chemistry than it does mine. 


Another mascara I've been enjoying is my Wet n Wild Mega Protein mascara I know I made a post about me not liking it at all and don't get me wrong I absolutely HATE this mascara on it's own it's a very very very very very very VERY wet formula I've had mine for a few months and it's still extremely wet. And since it's so wet it kind of weighs your lashes down which defeats the purpose of a mascara in the first place right?..... Well I've discovered if I use my Maybelline or L'oreal before hand and then apply this it makes my lashes look so fabulous it's one if the most blackest Mascaras I've ever owned seriously it's crazy black! Plus if you layer mascara like I do it takes the clumpy spidery look away which is a win win :). 


This one is an oldy I've mentioned in a million post before but I absolutely love it . It's a highlighter from ELF but they have it listed in the studio blush section the name is Gotta Glow. It's suppose to be a dupe for the NARS highlighter and honestly I think I rather just but the ELF one vs. the NARS ..... $3> 30$ you chose :p. Haha 

I decided to toss this in my favorites because I've been trying to use the heck out of this bad boy I've had him for over a year and it's like I can't hit complete pan but it's my all time favorite bronzer couldn't live without it honestly :). It's only 2 bucks at  Wally World . 

        •Daily brush Cleaner
     • Makeup Mist & Set 
Both are pretty self explainitory I bought these a long time ago ( along with a few backups l lol ) these both work great I use the daily brush cleaner to spot clean after every use just because I try to take care of my brushes as well as possible . 

I use the makeup mist & set with glitters pigments etc. and after I'm done with all my makeup or if I ever just feel cakey.


This was sent to me in my bzzbox ( yup yup I am a Bzzagent) I have a whole mother post on this so I'm not going to say much . Other than try it out you won't regret it :). 
Okay okay don't laugh but I've really been digging peanut butter this month this has been my all time favorite I love crunchy peanut butter it knocks the socks off regular peanut butter :p. 




hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts