January Favorites - 2014



Hey hey hey loves! I hope everyone is having a wonderful beginning of the new year it seems like it's going by so quickly heck last year at the ending went by ever so quickly as well it feels weird to say last year :p. I am sorry I've been gone so long I was so busy with school I didn't have a chance to blog or film but I do have some videos saved on my YouTube just on private so be on the look out for them :). But I honestly think I'm going to redo them once I get my lights and camera. Before I continue babbling I will get right into the post :). 

Don't forget if you want to stay connected I've got all my info down below but I'm most active on Instagram :).  @Kayybombshell 

Now I apologize because these are kind of all over the place and very unplanned. I'm not sure if I'm going to do a monthly favorites blog post every time or just ever so often when I find new things I love. I might do weekly favorites if I can . 

My first favorite would have to be this lovely little cup my mom bought be at the beginning of January :p she knows how much I love travel friendly "go" cups 
It's super cute yet super simple. 

My next favorite is my new absolute favorite lotion from BBW or Bath & Body Works : Pink Chiffon :). It smells like candy to me kind of like licorice Haha but seriously it's a sweet springy kind of fragrance to me. ( just my opinion)
  
Most of the time I pair it with my next Favorite because when combined they make the best sweet smell ever . Which would be Velvet Sugar from BBW I have a spray I wish I bought the whole set because I absolutely LOVE! This scent I hope it's permanent because I love it so so so much. 

My next favorite is also a fragrance I've been enjoying more than I thought I would I actually recieved this as a sample in my PinchME box if you'd like me to start doing box reviews I'd love to! But one of the scents I was offered was Katy Perry's Killer Queen oh oh oh it's one of the best perfumes you will ever try it's a very mature scent but not overly mature if that makes sense. I had a Medical Meeting to go to and I recieved a ton of compliments on the perfume :). I'm not going to even try to explain exactly how it smells because I suck at that but if I can get the info I will list it under the picture for you all :). ( p.s ignore my nails they are chipping I need to redo them lol like Always) 
Just for reference my all time favorite scent would be Marc Jacobs Daisy I love scents like that or very sweet smelling things. 

This is an old fave but I really can't live without it ... LITERALLY  everytime I forget to use this or I skip using it my face will break out HORRIBLY. So I've made this a mandatory step in my everyday routine even if I don't wear make up I wake up clean my face and use this. If you have Acne prone skin I strongly recommend this for you it's honestly one of the best things I've used. I use to have terrible acne until I got my routine down & this has help more than ever. 
On the subject of lotions and such I recieved this in my PINCHMe box as well and I've been using it ever since then and this stuff works wonders I either throw it in my purse or my work bag since I wash my hands all day long my hands get dry from all the washing and this helps bring back the moisture to my hands/ body. 

Another old but gold favorite of mine is the Covergirl 3-n-1 . I've done a review and put it in my holy grail products so I'm not going to say much here :). 
Another old but gold favorite of mine is the Crest 3D white toothpaste . I don't care what anyone says this stuff really works! If you use it everyday you will notice a difference in your teeth. 

These two brushes have really been a new found life saver for me the first one is a no name face brush I got in a brush set from Amazon and at first when I got the brush I didn't really pay any attention to it and I didn't think I'd honestly like it but I've been using it to apply my blush and it just look fabulous it applys even doesn't make my blush patchy or too bold it's great . The next one I use seriously everyday I use the flat shader side to pack color on and the fluffy blend side to blend out my make up I adore this brush. 

My next favorite is my urban decay naked 2 palette I have been eyeing this palette for I couldn't even tell you how long and my grandma bought it for Christmas I told myself I wasn't even going to use it until I had to but we all know how that goes haha I've used it everyday since Christmas . I'm thinking about getting the other two palettes they have out, 

( DOING A REVIEW ON THIS AS WELL) I wish I would have bought this a long long long loooong time ago because I LOVE this mascara . I'm not going to say much because I have a review coming out for it :). So be on the look out. 

This stuff is a god sent product! This makes putting eyeliner on a charm. If you are new to applying eyeliner I suggest this for you do use it's easy to control and you can do small to thick lines. 

My boots from wet seal are one of my forever favorites! If you can't tell I love leopard print haha also those legings are a favorite they are thick and comfy I bought them from Gordmans for 6$ they are fleece . 
And my last favorite isssss...... 
My hair cut! I chopped off all my hair and I'm loving it it was long over do my hair was so damaged and now my hair feels so much better. I'm also going blonde again woo woo! 



Thank you for reading my post, subscribing and giving me feedback <3

------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
KayyBombshell

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 


Comments

Popular Posts