March Makeup Photo Challenge




Hey loves figured if post these for the people interested in them not sure if I'll be doing it myself but if I so it will probably be on Instagram very quickly ( yes, I know I'm a week late) 

These are the two I found that we're visible enough to read so I figured I'd post these but I know there's a few more I just couldn't find them xo 



I'm currently having a busy month more personal than business kind of busy so again not sure when I'll post but I will try my best follow me on Instagram that's where I'm more active @Kaylynndoll_ 




hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts