Rewarded for beauty? Yappem app

Hey there loves hope everyone's having a great weekend I just wanted to take the time really quickly to tell everyone about a new app I've discovered and LOVE! 
  



The app is called Yappem it's basically like yelp! And Instagram put together but you get to customize what you want to see for example when you first sign up it will ask you your interest so ofcourse I chose beauty etc etc so everything you'll see will be beauty related .

Everytime you "like" a post, share a post, etc you are rewarded with coins with these coins you can exchange them for rewards and the rewards are like 5,10,15,20,50+ in Amazon gift cards and other gift cards who doesn't want to be rewarded for the things you love? 

Follow me on Yappem and I'll follow you back :). So far I'm loving it! 

They also have an option to do "Missions" and basically what you'll do is whatever the mission states most of the time it's as simple as "Share a photo of what you love about (fill in the blank) and you're entered to win a prize! 

Two beauty related missions right now are win a 500$ sephora spree and a $2000 shopping spee I highly suggest you jump on those seriously it's so fun :) 


hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts