20 day makeup challenge

Hey there loves I'm back with another challenge I've found it's the 20 Day Makeup Challenge I'm going to try to keep up and do the full 20 days with this one I'm not sure how I'm going to post if it's going to be everyday or weekly. I might end up doing both ways depending on how busy I get. Don't forget to tag me on Instagram at @muakaylynn or #muakaylynn so I can see your looks as well :) 

1. Brushes 
2. Before and after 
3. Brown smokey eye
4. Ombré lip
5. Single shadow smokey eye
6. I never used this color
7. Nude 
8. No makeup 
9. The everyday essentials 
10. What's in my purse 
11. Celebrity Inspired 
12.subtile lip 
13. Makeup Throwback 
14. Darkness 
15. Lovely lashes 
16. Glitter
17. Pink lips 
18. Matte Finish 
19. Classic Pinup 
20. Your most recent purchase 

hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_ & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts