Influenster Uni Vox Box - Final Thoughts


Hey there beauties I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter I know I did & happy Tuesday everyone :) ( well... Hopefully this is going up on Tuesday LOL) I just wanted to do one last post on my Influenster box I received a few weeks ago, one last review post I should specify now that I've gotten to use the products and everything. 

To refresh everyone's memory if the items I received in my box :
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation in 100 Ivory ( which my review post will be going up today as well!)
- Pilot Acroball Pen 
- Real Tea in Raspberry 
-Playtex Sport tampons 
- NYC Expert Last Lipstick 
- Impress nails 
---------- Product Reviews--------------

My Rimmel London review is in a separate post feel free to check that one out after this one :)! Xo 

Impress nails:

So when I received my box I did alittle sneak peak to see what I'd be getting and I was excited when I found out impress nails was in my UniBox, however, when I seen the design I was alittle off put definitely not my cup of tea so I let my sister use them instead I helped her apply them which I will say they are super quick and very easy to apply. Lasting power? I'm not sure if it's because we didn't apply nail glue and only used what was given in the box or if my sister was being rough but they did fall off after a short amount of time and these nails are 7$ so I'm not sure if I'd spend the 7$ to buy them again or not. But again I'm not sure if it's because we didn't use nail glue or if she was being rough. 

Pilot Pen Acroball: 

I'm the type of person that can never have too many pens because I end up losing them all LOL go figure right? So I'm always excited to receive pens or buy new pens I Had tossed this in my purse after opening my box and it has came in handy the ink is kind of splotchy I'm not sure if it's because it's a new pen or so but over all it's a decent pen :). These are kind of pricey so unless you work in an office I'd personally stick to the 0.99$ pens. 

NYC expert last lip color in ForeverFuchsia : well for beginners I'm a professional makeup hoarder so ofcourse I loved receiving a new lipstick. This is a beautiful color for spring and summer , long lasting, and a matte finish I recommend applying some kind of lip balm before applying or some type of hydrating gloss because it will dry your lips out a tad but other than that I love it and you really can't beat the price it's only 1.72$ and NYC is always having sales at walgreens, cvs, riteaid, so I'm sure you could get it for less :) 
    Swatched on my hand and lips . 
It's a great dupe for a Maybelline vivid lipstick in fuchsia it's the same exact color except the Maybelline isn't a matte. It's also right on trend for the color of the year!

  Playtex Sport: 
TMI alert if you don't want to read skip ahead! I'm not really a tampon kind of girl ( I know how old fashioned of me) so I was alright with receiving these in my box who doesn't love trying something new? The only thing I was ify about was the fact that these are the lightly scented ones. I've always been told to always get unscented tampons blah blah blah.., overall it wasn't an issue I'd say they are pretty standard . 

Red Rose Real Tea in Raspberry: 
The last thing I got in my box was this water flavoring mix thing? Lol you can put it in cold or hot water is all I can say is yummy yummy! I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE IT!!! This was the first thing I tried after opening my box I'm a tea fanatic and this didn't let me down at all it's a nice and sweet kind if flavor but not overly sweet Influenster also had a coupon in the box for a few dollars off the Real Tea brand which I was thankful for this little booger is 5$ so it's definitely a splurge item at the grocery store but it's so good I don't think I could pass it up there's two other flavors and on the website they have a ton of cool recipes you can use the flavor drink mix to make I would recommend this to everyone :). 

hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_ & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts