Navy pop of color quick EOTD


" Navy Pop of Color" I actually love how this turned out. Spring appropriate & daytime friendly. 

What I used?
@officialelfcosmetics Neutral Smokey Palette 
@Amazon Falsies ( it's kind of hard to see) 
@lorealcosmetics telescopic mascara for a quick coat on the top and bottom 
@Lacolorcosmetics eyeliner in navy blue 

Would you like a full face pictorial?

#MOTD

hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_ & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts