"Night Time Smoke" Quick EOTD

"Night time smokes"

Again I was trying to make these lashes from Amazon work but it was next to impossible but like I've said before makeup is all trial and error sometimes it's perfect and other times you stop and laugh at yourself. 

The lashes don't have a name but they are from Korea if I can find the box I will put the "h2" <--- they all come with a letter and a number instead of names. 

Makeup Details: 
Maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze  Urban decay naked 2 palette using tease in my crease area and to help blend Then I used my UD n2 palette I used the black color I think the name is Carbon on my lid using tease to blend it out so it's not as harsh once everything was blended I used my Revlon diamond dust in night sky to add sparkle over the black ( again my iPhone just doesn't give it any justice ) elf liquid liner to line my eyes and the urban decay big fatty mascara I can't stand blah blah I tried to love it but I couldn't /:. 

hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_ & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts