Khloe Kardashian Makeup Tutorial

Hello lovelies :) i know i haven't done many tutorials here lately because i've been so busy with everything else so i decided to do a Khloe Kardashian tutorial i love all of the Kardashian Klans makes up its always timeless and flawless yet very simple . Khloe never really changes up her eye look but she does play around with lip color alot i didn't have a brown lipstick so i decided to go with the look posted up above. I don't have all the wonderfully expensive makeup like the kardashian's do but i can show you how to achieve the look using all drugstore products :) i will have everything listed as far as what im using exactly if you dont have all the same products that i do thats okay use what you have and you can always change it up to suite you thats the beauty of make up :)

alright getting into the tutorial;
Khloe has a very simple eye to compliment her bold lip im going to use my urban decay naked 2 palette but if you do not have the palette maybelline has great quads with browns the best one that is a dupe for the naked two is called "Cup of Joe" i dont have it with me or id show you mine its only 5$ ( or depending on your location) at walmart





http://www.hotandflashy50.com/matte-eyeshadow-palettes/ its an exact dupe of the colors we are going to use for this look and this little quad is great for everyday as well so keep that in mind :)

the colors were going to use from the naked 2 is Tease, Bootycall, and im going to use a pinch of Snakebite along with Foxy to highlight i will add a photo in of the exact shadows

im using my ELF mineral eye primer its only 3$ they have a 1$ primer that works just as well as any other primer if you don't have an eye primer you can use concealer just remember a little goes a long way and remember to powder over the concealer so it doesn't crease on you throughout the day :)

all of the brushes im using are by elf as well . i like to start with my eyes before i do my face but if you prefer to do it the other way go right ahead.
1. im taking Tease on the big fluffy brush that came in my naked 2 and im going to apply it generously to my crease and slightly above my crease remember to not take it to your brow bone it will close your eyes and make them look smaller
2.. after i have Tease applied the way i want im going to take Foxy and highlight my brow bone im going to do this twice throughout the tutorial so my highlight doesn't lose its color.
3.Then were going to take BootyCall and apply it to your lid area only before i add this color im going to take a white eyeliner and put it down on my inner tear duct area and my lid to enhance the Bootycall color you don't have to do this its just what i prefer. it will make this area stand out more
4. on a small pencil brush im going to take a small amount of Snakebite and add it to the outer V area to deepen the look but not too much




REMEMBER TO BLEND BLEND BLEND YOUR SHADOWS!!! YOU WANT THEM TO FLOW TOGETHER.

after i have all of my shadows on i like to clean up any outer mess i have with a makeup remover wipe but you can use a Q-tip etc etc what ever you like. After i have it all cleaned up i go in and do my foundation im using the Covergirl 3-n-1 in 830 medium beige Khloe has a very highlighted dewy kind of look on her face but i currently do not have a foundation in my color that is dewy so im going to make my foundation dewy. the Covergirl 3-n-1 is very matte and is great for anyone with oily skin it last a very long time trust me ive put it to the test ive worn it for 15 hours at one point and time and my face still looked as flawless as it did when i first applied. it is a high coverage foundation so im not using a concealer .

However, to make my foundation dewy i am going to mix my foundation with the Maybelline Dream Sun face illuminizer i bought mine at big lots for 2$ im not sure if they still make the product but if they do everyone should try it out! its the bomb.com! im going to apply that with my ELF small stipple brush which i also recommend for everyone it gives a great airbrushed look to your face very comparable to the sigma one :)
 i forgot to mention that i used the Paula's Choice toner and my Aveeno lotion before i applied my foundation

i also primed my face with the Benefit POREfessional.





Once i have my foundation on evenly were are going to bronze our face Khloe isnt very contoured in the photo but she is bronzed up we want to focus on the forehead area and the cheeks i also bronze up my neck just so everything matches evenly and we are going to contour our nose to do all of this we are going to use NYC Sunny Bronzer if you prefer you can use the ELF contouring and bronzing duo in St. Lucia but go in very light handedly because the bronzer is very very very pigmented.

Now that we are all bronzed up we are going to highlight our face yet again to give us that Kardashian glow im going to use the ELF blush in Gotta Glow even though its classified as a blush it is a highlight another great product by ELF is the facial shimmer whips they are very comparable to MAC highlighters . Were going to highlight our cheekbones, bridge of the nose chin, cupids bow, and forehead area

  

Going back to our eye area we are going to fill in our brows Khloe has hers filled in ever so slightly so we dont want to go overboard with it but we want to define our brows the two things i love to fill my brows in with is the NYC eyeliner pencil in Taupe or the ELF brow kit in light the brow kit comes with a wax and powder i like to use the wax first after i comb my brows with a spooly so my brows have the staying power and then i fill them in with the pencil i like the finish with the pencil better than the powder .


Grab your favorite liquid, gel, pencil liner and prep to line the eyes im going to use both a liquid and pencil liner . first im going to go into the water line and add the white pencil liner so my eyes appear more open, then im going to take a black kohl liner and line the lower portion of my eye and tight line the top then im going to take my liquid liner and make a very thin line to add depth to my lashes Khloe is wearing false lashes but i honestly dont prefer to fool with them so im going to layer on the mascara

The Mascara im going to use is the L'Oreal Voluminous crown addition its been my favorite mascara for awhile it makes your lashes long luscious and full .




The only thing left is our lips Khloe has very full looking lips and i personally have fuller lips as well if you dont have full lips you can add a lip liner to enhance the way your lips look for the sake of the tutorial im going to use a no name lip liner to show how it enhances your lips. after i have my lips lined im going to use an ELF matte lipstick in Red






im going to link the elf website off if you are interested in any of the products i have mentioned or if they don't sell them in your area they do sell them at select targets, Walmart, cvs, Walgreen's and rite aid's  

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/


AAAAAANNNDDD WAAALAAA! we now look like Khloe :) haha again like i said earlier the beauty of makeup is the fact that you can alter things to the way you prefer that's one reason why i love playing with makeup. its an endless possibility of fun :) if you would like to see more tutorials please feel free to comment below i would love to play around :) also i currently dont have the proper camera set up or else i would try to video my tutorials im still working on getting a camera set up. the camera i currently have has no sound and i have been using my iphone but im not sure of the quality. i might have to film a small video just to see.  


hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_ & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 






Comments

Popular Posts