"No time to workout" workout

Hey there loves :) it's that time if the year where the sun is hot and the layers start to come off and if you are anything like myself you dread physical activity or working out. It's definitely not my favorite pass time activity but I have found some quick workouts that really help. And they don't require a ton of dedication or time you can do these small exercises a few times a day and you will see results. This isn't a thing that's going to make you drop millions of pounds but it will keep you in moderate shape.

The first exercise is actually called the "No time work out" Workout and it's super simple you can do this in the morning or evening when you have free time .

And the second one has been my personal favorite I find myself doing this one more and more everyday . ( p.s you can use any song you prefer it doesn't have to be this exact song if you aren't comfortable with it or if it's not your cup of tea just make sure the song you chose is roughly the same length to get the same results). 
I have a few songs I love to work out too and this just happens to be the one I'm using the most as of now and I do these exercises about 3/4 times a day and I've seen some results I've noticed certain things that have became more toned vs when I'm not working out. 

Also if you are seriously dedicated to finding a nice workout there's an app called "Brazillian Butt Workouts" and ladies (&gents) it will kick your butt after the first week LOL no pun intended 

One yummy recipe I've been using to also help keep off or maintain my weight has been a water recipe it's called the "Flat tummy water"
I thought it was going to taste terrible but it's actually very refreshing it reminds me of Spa Waters and this is very effective but you have to keep drinking the water you can't drink sodas, teas, juices other than Green Juice ofcourse . I also have a few yummy recipes for green juice if you'd like to see those as well? Feel free to comment down below :) these are small steps you can take to just make yourself feel better or even refresh yourself .

hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
Kaylynndoll_ & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 




Comments

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? ETC; I will always respond back ASAP <3! Or feel free to message me at Simplykaylynnpr@gmail.com

Popular Posts