Hair Care 101 (Blonde?)

Hello loves <3! I've been gone for soooo long I apologize I just started working a part time job with full time hours I'm still getting use to everything which I know isn't an excuse for my lack of blogging but as soon as I can work out a great schedule that I can do my blogging on then I will be back to normal. I'm thinking I might try to blog either twice a week or at least once a week I'd love to be able to blog 3 times a week but right now that's pushing it . What day would be a great day for everyone? I'd love to know please leave me a comment! Also !!! I'm trying to set up my blog to the Google+ account but the one time I switched over I lost all if my post so I'm not sure how to do it without deleting everything. Sometimes I wish I was more tech Savvy lol!

Okay getting back on track before this post turns into a Rambling rant of some sort.... If you couldn't tell by the Title I'm going to lighten my hair :D! Woot woot ! I am pretty generic I love lighter hair in the summer darker hair in the winter. Last year I dyed my hair a beautiful Golden Brown color and loved it but I've always wanted to go lighter than that. 

HAIR HISTORY TIMEEEEE...... *grab some popcorn this blog post is going to be a loooooooong one!* 

I've pretty much had my hair every natural color under the sun black to red so I do not have virgin hair. My hair tends to take well to bleach and dyes and always remains healthy but I also take the extra steps to keep it healthy as well. 

Also a little side note I'd like to throw in is if you do have Virgin hair you can modify some of the steps to achieve the same outcome or vice versa it also depends on your hair type and how damaged your hair is please keep that in mind and as much as I'd LOVE to be a professional I am currently NOT I repeat I am NOT. A professional hair dresser what works for me might not work for you! 

Before I do anything at all to my hair I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS deep condition my hair even if I'm not dying my hair or doing anything I still love to deep condition my hair. When I'm not doing something crazy I tend to deep condition my hair every 3 months and when I am doing something crazy I like to deep condition before sometime in between and after so my hair stays relatively nice and fresh . One thing I highly recommend to use to deep condition is the Aussie 3 minute Miracle it smells so yummy and works WONDERS! And it's only a couple of bucks :). But one thing I've been using here lately is Coconut Oil. Yep! Coconut Oil . The brand I've been using is called Lou Ann's but any kind works that you can get your hands on of course . 

Now I have very thick hair with Curly roots and curly hair naturally so again what works for me might not work for you! 

When I'm using the Coconut oil I will smother my entire head in it and sleep with it in over night and wash it out once I have it all showered out my hair feels brand new! It's also very helpful with dandruff because it adds the moisture back in. I regret not taking photos for this part of the process so u do apologize I will be repeating this step again half way through my process so I will take photos then :). 

Another tip I can offer if you decide to use coconut oil is to sleep with towels or try not to sleep with your good stuff because it will leak no matter how well you wrap. Once it gets heated up it doesn't stop lol. a good way to wrap your head is using saran wrap and then use a shower cap over the top of that as well!

after you deep condition you typically want to wait a day or two in between the next process so it give time to actually soak in . me personally im not going for a full on bright out there in your face color im going for a more warm based blonde a brown blonde kind of like i did last year i don't want white blonde hair because of my complexion it wouldn't look right but just keep in mind your goal of what you want and also you don't have to go blonde to use these tips this is also a great way to keep your hair in great condition and spruce it up in between here and there . like ive previously stated what works for me might not work for you so please please please keep that in mind you can always modify the way i do things to do it your own way :)




hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 


















Comments

Popular Posts