♡Mini "Haul"/Life Update♡

Oh my goodness it's been a long looooooong time since I've been able to blog and I sure do miss it! Seriously I do /: hopefully you all miss me as well ♡. I have a really random post it's kind of out of the ordinary considering I never really do hauls but I figured it would be a nice change up :). Really quickly before I get into my haul I just wanted to do a little life update kind of thing ... 

The reason why I haven't been able to blog that often is because of my job I have a part time job that requires full time hours if that makes any sense some weeks I work nonstop and others I have a tad bit of free time. So I can't really give a set schedule but I'm going to try to blog at least twice a week. ♡

Okay getting to the haul it's not a huge haul or anything spectacular so I apologize in advance it's just a few things I've picked up and kind of wanted to share and a few of them I will be doing a review post on :). 

The first thing I happened to get is actually from Influenster as a complimentary gift for completing vox box missions and it would be impress nails 
Personally I don't wear fake nails and I have a terrible habit of biting my nails so I am thankful they sent me the product but I'll probably either save it for a give away or re gift them they are beautiful nails and seem to last from what I've heard just not my cup of joe. 

The next item was also sent to me from Influenster and this product will get plenty of use I've been eyeballing it for awhile I just didn't know when or if I actually needed to hoard it in my collection haha 

Rimmel London ScandalEYES waterproof 24hr ultra fine felt tip eyeliner pen 
The color I received was 001 black which makes me extra happy because I'm a wing fanatic ♡ I will be doing a product review on this so be on the look out ! 
Terrible swatch but I will have better ones when I do my official post :). 

The next two things I also received for completing VoxBox missions and that is the Kiss Ever-Ez Strip Lash Adhesive and the KISS looks so natural lashes in #60485 KFL03 or Pretty? I'm not really sure ? But I do know I'll be breaking them in quite soon :) 
I might end up doing a tutorial post with the products listed in this post next week so stay tuned for that as well :) 

Now the next few things I bought myself with my own money again it's not a lot but these are the random things I've collected . 

First I went out and got the Rimmel London ScandalEYES Kohl kajal pencil in nude 
This is waterproof as well I've used it a few times playing around but I haven't really gotten to get down and play with it . I'm thinking I'm going to do a one brand makeup tutorial with all Rimmel London products but I'm not sure yet leave a comment or feed back if you'd like to see  a series of the one brand series kind of post. 

Next I bought the Wet'N'Wild Eye Makeup remover I've been eyeballing it for a loooong time and I really want to give it a go about I plan on doing a separate post on how the product works so stay tuned for that post as well! 

And lastly I bought the Walking on Eggshells 3 pan palette from Wet n Wild the reason why I bought it was because I've heard the lightest shade is a dupe for Shroom by MAC and I don't know about you but I really don't want to pay 245)7&533$ for an eyeshadow don't get me wrong I love mac but let's be real :p 
I'm really thinking I'm going to do a get ready post using all the products :) 

I will include swatches I this post or another post when my get ready with me / review kind of post :) 

I also bought another Wet n wild little eyeshadow palette it's from the new summer? Collection they released early in the year I was so excited to find out my local Walmart started carrying wet n wild! It honestly shocked me a bit but I'm beyond excited this palette is called "Art in the Streets"

SO SO PREEEEETTTYYY I JUST CANT WAIT TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT! I'm thinking I'm going to do a summer get ready with me with this one :). I have swatches with flash and without flash 


With flash 

Without flash

And also a little side note these shadows are well pigmented on there own but they can be alittle chalky and if you add a white base underneath them they will pop out extra bright so keep that in mind :).

Another brand my Walmart started carrying is elf which if you don't know by now I absolutely LOVE 98% of my makeup collection is elf products haha now they only have a select few things but that's ok I'm hoping they end up getting more in stock I only picked up a brush because I pretty much already had everything else in the store the brush I picked up was the contour brush it's big and fluffy so I plan to use it on my eye make up 

The last thing I didn't purchase but my mommaw aka my grandma :) had bought me and that's a perfume I'm not sure if I've mentioned it in a previous post or not but it's called Stelleto and it's suppose to be a Jimmy Choo knock off and let me tell you it smells FAB ♡ we got it at Cato's so if you have a Cato's in your area check it out it's a very sexy scent 


Also another kind of life note side piece I'm planning on doing more videos but I need a camera that's up to par I currently don't have a camera with great quality I would start making videos now but I rather have a DECENT quality video and QUALITY work vs crappy camera and crappy work if the camera quality is crappy then it makes everything else turn out crappy lol 

hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
 & @Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts