Review: Wet N Wild Eye Makeup Remover


Hello beauties <3 I'm back again with another post :) my up coming week is going to be jam packed with the holiday and everything so I'm going to try and push out a post either Wednesday or Thursday of this up coming week so I can stay on track with my posting :) I'm going to try to push out a GRWM ( get ready with me) . 

Alright jumping into this post if you can't tell by the title and picture I am going to do a review on the Wet N Wild Eye Makeup remover I bought mine at the dollar store for 2$ I have been playing around with a few makeup removers and I haven't really found one I like do I thought I'd give it a try . 

The product is oil free 

PRODUCT CLAIMS: & PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / INGREDIENTS 


MYRESULTS: I wore all waterproof items except for the shadows to put this to the test and I was utterly surprised it removed 100% of my makeup and didn't burn my eyes I only had to use one cotton pad to remove everything it does has a smell to it but again like I said it doesn't burn my eyes so if you have sensitive eyes or a sensitive eye area I'm sure it would work for you as well . I had my makeup on for a total of 9 1/2 hours and it washed away every bit. The product is very watery and very runny and a tad bit goes a very long way so you don't need a lot to remove a lot 
BEFORE
AFTER

I apologize for the terrible lighting on the photos they were taken late late late at night lol and I had already taken my lashes off btw I didn't want to with them 

How much product I used 

All the product came off my eye :) 

WOULD I RECOMMEND?:
Yes, ABSOLUTELY 100% for the cost and the way it performs it's a STEAL! To test it out I wore all waterproof products other than my shadows ofcourse and it took them off completely no residue or anything plus it doesn't burn your eyes . 

Bash or Buy- BUY! If you can find it in your area pick it up ASAP 

hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
 & @makeupbykaylynn

Twitter:
@kaylynndoll_

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 
 

Comments

Popular Posts