Recent Haulage ... P.S i've missed you!

It feels like it has been 10 years since I've been able to sit down and blog, I do apologize for my absence there's really no good excuse for it. I've been so busy with work it's insane. But on the good news side I have a bunch of products to show you :D! Grab a snack this is going to be a long one sorry in advance ive just missed you all so much! <3

Jumping into the haul...
I have been playing around with a few new foundations I decided to venture out of my holy grail Covergirl 3-n1 foundation ( I know I feel like a cheater ) I will be doing individual post on most of the products mentioned today so I'm not going into too much details about all the products 

The first one I decided to give a try was the Maybelline Fit Me foundation I have heard a ton of mixed reviews and wanted to try it for myself the shade I picked up was 125 but I do believe it's alittle light for me . 

The next foundation I picked up was the revlon Colorstay and I accidentally picked up the one for combo/oily skin but I'm going to make it work :p the shade I have is in 320 true beige 

The last foundation I picked up was the CoverGirl TruBlend and I picked it up because I really wanted to give it a good try I wanted to see if it was comparable to the 3-n-1 the shade I picked was M5




 Most of these are in the shades that match my self tanner / summer shade . Like I stated previously I will have a post on all of these foundations so stay tuned :) 

I'm not sure if I had mentioned this in my last haul post way back when but I've been using the loreal voluminous original crown addition it makes my lashes look so Amazeballs like it looks like one earring falsies without the falsies but sadly I think they are discontinuing it :( so I picked up one more it was the last one I could find at Walmart unfortunately. 

Another mascara I had picked up was the new Maybelliene GreatLash Doll Mania I will do a seperate post on it as well :) 

My friends grandmother sells Avon so I decided to pick up 2 things from her I ordered the lash conditioner and primer just to see how well I liked it I'm thinking I'll be adding it to the post about the doll mania so it will be a twofer post :).

I always hear stillglamorus race about the Revlon Photo-ready bronzer so I went out on a whim and bought it . I'm not going to do a separate post on that so I'll do so ill  review here

Overall color: you can make it lighter or darker depending on which colors you pick up its great for overall bronzing or contouring if you pick up too much on your brush it can become orangey other than that it is natural looking I have reseved tons of compliments when I wear it :) 

Last thing I have recently bought was the nyc Sun 'n' bronze in 708 Coney Island Glow this isn't really a bronzer it's more of a highlighter it gives you a nice glow that last ages it's so beautiful I would recommend it to everyone it's very versatile pale skin yellow skin purple skin dark skin any skin tone can really pull it off its one of those great universal products everyone should have :)


Oops now I have one last product I forgot  I had also picked up the maybelline color tattoo in barely branded fora base when I want to do bright colors on my eyes or to help my shadows jump out.


MORE HAUL-AGE ......


The new Maybelline Matte collection has just hit the shelves at my local walmart and other stores at kroger they have them on the manager special for $2 each so i picked up 5 of them and  i ended up giving one to my mom because it was more her color than mine and that one was Touch of Spice so i do not have a swatch of that but the rest of the colors i do :) i have tried them all on and wore a few around and i will say even though they are "Matte" they are very creamy and luxurious feeling they do not dry your lips out which is great considering that we are going into the colder months :)


i will say if you are loking for that "Kylie Jenner" lip color the nude embrace and Daring Nude and Lust for blush are all great options.

Here recently ive been on the hunt for some new brushes to add to my collect for two reasons 1) im lazy and hate to clean my brushes every week lol i know its a bad habit but we all do it! and 2) i have a brush set from Elf  and ive had them for over a year now and they are beginning to fall apart and all the brush hairs are coming out so i just need new ones. ive picked up two different sets one set from amazon

The Amazon set is exactly like the Sigma brushes ive been looking at taking for granted ive never owned a sigma brush but they are very comparable in size shape and stature

i apologize they are dirty in the picture because i have been using them. they were around $5 on amazon and it has been the best five dollars ive ever spent in my life! seriously ive washed them no shedding no shedding on a daily bases and they are so effortless the two middle brushes are the same which i dont mind because i use them for foundation they are very nice and the hairs are just dense enough to give that flawless coverage. the pointed one on the left i use for under eye concealer and all over concealer and it makes it so so so soooo easy! the one on the end far right i also use for foundation sometimes if i want more of a sheer wash of color and sometimes i use it for making sure everything is evened out .

the second set of brushes arent new by any means but they are new to my area and when i found out my walmart just started selling them i almost went a tad bit crazy but i decided not too :p so the sake of my bank account. my walmart has just now picked up the Real Techniques brushes so i bought one kit it comes with 2 face brushes and an eye brush mine was 14.99$ and the individual brushes are anywhere from 6-12$.

i plan on picking up more brushes to try out because i am liking them so far :)

so ive been loving the Kroger Managers special's especially for the makeup because lets be honest with ourselves ladies make isnt cheap these days. They had a covergirl 24 hour lipstick set in the color Nude Embrace for $2.10 so ofcourse i had to pick it up i have a terrible obsession with finding the right nude here lately. i took a quick picture of what the color looks like ive been wearing this one almost everyday and i will have to say i actually love it its a nice pinky nude color and it wears very nice i would say it would last you a good 8 hours if you had an office job or if you need a good color to wear on a date these would be great


the next thing i picked up on the manager special was a Covergirl with Olay under eye concealer for three bucks even which is a phenomenal price considering the price range for that line is $14 here . the color i picked up was 320 light/fair which i do believe is the lightest one in the concealer collection but dont hold me against it.


coverage wise i would give it a 4 out of 5 stars it does the job keeping everything covered as for the depuffer thats where it starts to fail a tad bit i have the occasional bag or two under my eyes but not all the time and this does an ok job keeping them concealed i wouldnt call it a holy grail product and if you are on the yellow side like mwaaa then this kind of sucks because it is very pink .


the last couple of things aren't beauty related but i decided to put them in anyway.

my face has been going through a terrible transformation with the seasonal change and stress from work but thats ok because i found a great skincare system to help keep those nasty little boogers away !

one product i want to give a huge shout out to is the Clean and Clear spot treatment


this has made my face so clear and smooth its like i never had a bump on my face ever!

The next thing i got was kind of one a whim for Halloween everything bought was from a site ive talked about in the past called http://www.sammydress.com/ its amazing and they always have things that areright on trend now i am a very tall and busty girl so i dont ever order a shirt or dress unless they have the sizing options because the one size fits all tends to run very small it is an Asian so please keep that in mind. i got a pair of stockings and a skater skirt the skater skirt was a one size fits all so i was taking a risk on it . it is a little light and is a tad bit short but with a pair of stockings it will be a okay :)


i adore the combo <3 i cant wait to wear it out and about! the last thing i picked up i was eye balling for a good year if not more and that is a purse from my all time favorite designer Betsey Johnson this bag was pricey so buyer beware . the wallet is 20$ the bag i bought was 42$ and the proper makeup bag is 25$ i had received the wallet for christmas lat year and i bought the bag on my own i have yet to buy the makeup bag but it is on my to do list :)

i bought the leopard tote so it is HUUUUGE! which i need because i carry my room with me hahaha seriously it never fails even when i clean out my purse i still have way too much :) most of it is makeup because im always on the go or i do others makeup for them.

Theres several different types of bags in the leopard print on the Betsey Johnson website so if the tote is too big for you and you love the print you can pick a smaller bag as well :)









hope you enjoyed today's post if you'd like more post like this please let me know I'm always interested in feedback on what it is everyone would like to see or what I could improve also don't forget to check the bottom bar for full details on where you can stay in contact with me at I'm always always always interested in chatting with fellow bloggers or taking suggestions :). Have a lovely day/ night 

Xoxo

143 



------------ STAY CONNECTED-------

Business Email;
 Makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com

Questions? Product reviews? More? Feel free to message me <3 

Instagram 
@Muakaylynn

YouTube 
Www.youtube.com/Dollfacekaylynn 



Comments

Popular Posts