Win a $500 Vera Bradley gift card from Quikly

Hey y’all I hope everyone is doing well and having a fantastic start to the new year! I have already slacked on my resolution(s) LOL. My one main resolution I was making for myself is LESS PROCRASTINATION! And well... as you see... yeah... I flopped LOL. Did you make any New Years resolutions? And have you stuck them out? I’m on the hunt for the perfect app that will help me kick my butt into high gear and let there be less procrastinating going on if anyone knows a great suggestion please let me know I’m open to absolutely all options!



Now getting back on track here I wanted to jump on here quickly to let everyone know about this amazing opportunity to win a $500 Vera Bradley... yep you read that correctly... $500 VERA BRADLEY gift card !!! Literally daydreaming about all the wonderful goodies I could posses with that my mind is headed straight to “(clears throat) Excuse me miss do you know where the Harry Potter collection is?” I don’t know about you but I’m beyond excited for it to launch this year I hope they make it EPIC! I’m a huge fan of Harry Potter :)! Do any of you think you may pick up a few pieces as well? Let me know :) in addition to the $500 gift card you also have the option to win purses, bags, wallets, etc I know how exciting right?



Is all you have to do is sign up with the link I’ve provided for you down below and keep a watch out via text/email which ever you chose as your preference the quicker you are on the site when the contest is launched the better it tends to go FAST! I’ve tried to win some awesome swag myself in the past but I always tend to miss out because I forget or I get to the site too late and it’s all done :(. Hopefully this is a great way to continue your positive endeavors. This is the bestest wishes xo great luck everyone if you win an awesome prize please let me know what you ended up with! I’d love to know :) tag me in Twitter, Instagram , Facebook I will leave my links down below as well. Again best wishes everyone!



Link to the Contest Site:

https://www.quikly.com/vera-bradley/s/GMgjMEaB?utm_content=blogger



Link to my socials:

https://msha.ke/simplyykaylynn

Comments

Popular Posts