Product Review: ION Repair Solution & Miracle 7

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday :) I'm going to review some products for you all today the first product is call ION Repair Solution which looks like :
Product Claims to?: Salon Solution for Healthy looking hair Use daily to fortify dry, damaged hair leaves hair softer, stronger and healthier looking. 

Directions: After Shampoo, massage into wet hair, Leave in hair 1-2 minutes . Rinse. For excessively dry hair leave in 3-5 minutes 

Does this product Work? I've been using this product for about 3 months now I don't use it daily I only use this week my hair needs a pick me up or is looking alittle blah. Now I have Thick curly coarse hair naturally and it can be a pain in the you know what some days my hair also tends to get very dry and unmanageable when the seasons change or the humidity changes I live in the South central area just to clarify . This product has helped my hair so much it's unreal it leaves my hair so soft and smooth and this product is 100% it has an awesome smell :). It leaves my hair super manageable and last until I wash my hair the next time. I wash my hair every 2-3 days I personally can't wash my hair everyday or else it will go crazy. 

Would I recommend this product? Heck yes :D! This product is one of my holy grail hair products now I'm not going to guarentee that this product will be your absolute HG product because it will work differently with everyone's body chemistry . 

Rating?: 4 out of 5 stars just because I've only been using this for a short time :). 

My next product is called Miracle 7 leave in mist which looks like ; 
This one is a sample I got in a goodie bag at Sally's for .99$ 

Product Claims To?: Detangle, stop hair breakage, Repairs Dry damaged hair , Prevents Split ends and Seals and protects hair color , Controls frizz and Adds shine 

Directions?: shampoo and condition hair , towel dry , spray product all over hair, comb through, blow dry and style as desired .

Does this product work?  
  
Yes , yes this product does and it works beyond excellent I use this every time I get out of the shower exactly how it says to use it and let's talk about fabulous hair. I don't blow dry my hair because I color my often so I just let it air dry and then I style my hair it leaves my hair soft and shiny and no frizz all day :). 

Would I recommend this product? 
Yes ma'am Sam I am I would it works wonders on my hair and leaves my ends beyond amazing :).and not to mention the smell is amazing!  Again it's one of my holy grail hair products but it works differently with everyone's body chemistry so please keep this in mind. 

Rating: 5 out of 5 I've been using this all summer and then some and this small bottle has lasted me what seems like ages I plan on buying the actual full size as soon as my sample bottle runs out :). 


I'd like to review more products in the future involving beauty and hair care if anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see reviewed leave me a comment down below :) 

Xoxo <3 


 




Comments

Popular Posts