Blogging & YouTube .

Hey hey beauties :). Hope everyone is having a great Saturday afternoon . This post is going to be really short again I apologize for the lack of post recently I've just been so busy with my personal life. But anyway I received my Belleto Airbrush Starter Kit in the mail sometime last week and have been playing around with everything and I have made a video that I'm going to publish and I will also do a blog review and post links where you can buy yourself an Airbrush machine if interested . 

I have made a YouTube account so I can post my videos directly I'm going to link the two my blog and YouTube when I get the time I just wanted to let everyone know :). My YouTube account name is Dollfacekaylynn  this is where I'm going to put all of my video reviews and tutorials so if you are interested please subscribe I will try to have my video up within this week . 

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to keep up with my post as well :). Love everyone xoxo have a great rest of the weekend <3 

Comments

Popular Posts