Cosmetics, Jewlery, Accessories for a DOLLAR?

Hey there beauties <3, 
           How is everyone? Hope your week is fabulous :). Happy Halloween to everyone <3! 

Before I get into my main post I'd like to apologize because I had uploaded my step by step tutorials on my Halloween makeup and some how it got deleted -.- so I lost EVERYTHING. I do apologize a thousand times /: sigh but there's always next year right? :) 

Okay now getting back on track lol you know how scatter brained I am :p... So I was just playing around online looking for reviews on makeup for a cheap price and I came across www.shopmissa.com 

They sell literally everything you could possibly think of and it's only a DOLLAR! I kid you not everything on the site is a dollar they had most brands I've never heard about but I looked up some video reviews and it was about 50/50 some liked some didn't but I expected that :) . They also sell ELF products mostly the essential line but seriously I'm kicking myself in the tail end I wish I had found this site a long time ago . 

All of the reviews I watched recommended the eyeshadows they sell on the site every swatch I saw was so beautiful and pigmented :). I haven't got the chance to place an order myself but as soon as I do I will do a blog haul for everyone to see <3 

Please take the time to check out this site you seriously cannot beat a dollar on cosmetics accessories & Jewlery I mean that's a steal deal PLUS! Shipping is only 3/4$ you cannot beat that even ELF's shipping is a tad expensive for the products. 

If you've heard about this site or have ordered from it before please feel free to drop a comment down below and give me suggestions on what I should purchase I love to hear feedback <3! 


Again the website is www.shopmissa.com 

Enjoy <3 

Xoxo Kaylynn

------------- Let's stay connected!---------
Business Email : makeupbykaylynndoll@gmail.com 

Instagram: @Dollfacekaylynn
Twitter:@Dollfacekaylynn
Facebook; Dollfacekaylynn 

Comments

Popular Posts