#LOTD - Lippie of the Day :)

Happy Saturday lovelies <3 I'm still debating if I want to make this a series kind of post or just a random once in a while kind of post I'm still experimenting with lipsticks I'm not much of a lipstick kind of gal I prefer tinted balms, lip stains stuff to that nature :p. 

Here is my Lippie if the day it is 

Cherry Bomb by Wet n Wild :) I bought mine at the Dollar Store woot woot $2 but I've recently discovered my CVS has the lipsticks with the silver bottom and clear plastic top for .99$ giiiiiiiirrrrrllllls you know I had to get one of each :p well except for the browns and extremely light pink colors I don't think they look so great on my skin. Again I have an olive complexion I'm around an NW30 in MAC . 

This color is a deeeeeeeeep rich oxblood color it's not for the faint of hearts if you are nervous about dark colors I'd stray away from this one until you are comfortable . I love this color but I will warn you in advance it is a Matte and is very drying so if you have chapped lips it will show 100% . I always moisturize my lips before I apply any make up during application and before I put any lip product on just to help . 

I will put most of my LOTD's on my Instagram so feel free to follow me :) 
@Dollfacekaylynn 


       Xoxo <3 mwah 

Comments

Popular Posts